14.

La'Reese POV

"Yes mom? Yes ? Yes ? Yes ? What is it that you want ?" I said answering my phone.

I have a mean headache right now and for the past 20 minutes my mother has been blowing up my phone. I mean literally every five minutes. I know it's not important because she would've been sending endless texts right along with those calls.

"I think I'm going to hang up and call and again because I'm trying to figure out who you talking to like that Naidya ?"

"Sorry mom. It's just I'm tired and this is like the fifth time you've called this morning."

"Obviously I want something. So if you would've answer the phone on the first call you wouldn't be going through this."

"Mom I said sorry. Wassup ?"

"You need to go get your dogs some food today. I will be too busy to do so. So you have to."

"Okay. I'll go later. It's only 10." On a normal day I would've been up but right now this hangover is too real.

"No. Get up and go now because I also need you to set them a appointment for grooming and if you go too late nobody will be in the back to talk to you."

"Alright."

"If I'm not home when you come take them for a walk."

"Don't I always."

"Just get up." She said before hanging up on me.

I laid in my bed for another ten to fifteen minutes before I actually got up. One, I was replying to all the 'Are you okay' texts I received between last night  and this morning from my sister, brother, and cousins. You know you was done for when niggas got to check up on you.

Two,because my head and stomach was killing me. I'm having one of those 'I'm never drinking again' moments. I had one too many last night and it was showing. I need about two Advil and some food.

After getting up and taking care of all my business in the bathroom I went ahead and got dressed for the day. My outfit consisted of a pink bomber jack, white v-neck, denim jeans distressed at the knees, and my pink and white Jordan retro 12. I put my hair in a top knot bun and then added my everyday studs to my ears.

"Good morning babies." I said to both my snake Cinnamon and my tarantula Zoe once I walked into the living room. "I mines as well get y'all some more food while I'm out to. No sense in going twice when I can kill two birds with one stone. "

After I ate a bowl of cereal and fed my animals I made my way out the door. Headache and all. As a I got in my car my cellphone started to ring. I quickly hooked it up to the car Bluetooth.

"Hey La'Reese. It's Mitchell ." I pulled over. I needed to give this conversation my full attention.

"Hey. I've been waiting to here from you all for the past couple of days now. Do you have any good news for me ?"

"I have good and bad news ."

"Hit me with the bad first." I rather get that out of the way now.

"So to kick it to you straight I wasn't able to get you your job back. I tried my hardest but once it reached corporate through customer complaints it was nothing I could do. Even Tiara lost her job."

"She needed to but me no. You have got to be kidding me." I said going into panic mode.

" Trust me when I say I tired for you. They just weren't having it. I even brought up how you're always on time, you never miss a day or complain, and you're an awesome worker. It didn't move them."