8

Kendra POV
A Month Later!

" Dad I told you that this would come back and slap us in the face

" Dad I told you that this would come back and slap us in the face. That's why I wish you would've told her from the start." I said after La'Reese hung up on me.

All I got to say was hello before she recognized my voice and I heard the dial tone. I had to call her job. She blocked me on her cell phone. I said I was her mom because if she knew it was me calling she probably wouldn't have gotten on the phone.

" Kendra I'm not trying to hear this right now."

"That's because you don't care dad but I do. I miss my sister. It's been a month and she still won't speak to me. I still can't don't understand why you couldn't just tell her from the beginning."

"Kendra get out of my house if your going to keep talking about that shit. I can't make her talk to me. I ain't been kissing ass and I'm not going to start now." He said getting aggravated.

"Whatever." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

He's so damn stubborn it's ridiculous. We're never going to get anywhere with his attitude. 🙄😔

....

La'Reese POV

*Flashback*

"Mommy is daddy still coming to get me ?"

"He is suppose to baby."

"Well can you just call to make sure. I don't want him to forget."

"I'll go call him now to see."

After she said that I ran back into my room and continued to pack my suitcase. My dad said he was taking me with him and brothers/sisters out of town to Florida. I've been before. Four years ago with my mom and my grandma. We went to Disney world but I've never with my dad so I was extreme happy about this.

Plus this would be the first time I've ever been around all my siblings at one time with my dad. With it being so many of us and us not being in the same household we all can't always make it to every birthday party, holiday dinner, or game/recital.

Even though the trip is only for fours days I've been packing since my dad brought it up. That was three months ago. I even had my mom take me shopping for two new bathing suit.

"Reesey baby you don't need all that stuff. Take some of that out. Three different pairs of shoes is unnecessary ." I turned around to see my mom standing in my door way shaking her head at me.