1.

La'Reese POV

The Beginning"Can you just come with me Reese?" Kendra asked rolling her eyes

The Beginning
"Can you just come with me Reese?" Kendra asked rolling her eyes.

"Why do I have to go with you to your dude house? You always trying to drag me somewhere . I don't want to be the third wheel Ken."

"Your not going to be alone. His friend will be there."

"Really Kendra? Take me home please ." I cut my eyes at her because she knows exactly what she was doing .

"What ?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't need your help finding a boyfriend ."

"That's not even the case. He just so happened to be there." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Right." I said sarcastically . I don't believe her ass for one second because she always does this. Every time she meets a guy she automatically assumes that I need one as well.

"I'm serious ."

" 'Ana la 'usaddiquk walakann ma yaram." (I don't believe you but okay.)

"Don't start speaking that shit La'Reese." She said cutting her eyes at me.

"Whatever." I said sitting back in my seat.

Let me give y'all a little back ground . My name is La'Reese Tyler and Kendra here is my older sister. I'm 21 and she's 22. Don't think too hard y'all we share the same father not mother. My father is African American but my mother is Ethiopian and African American. When I was growing up my mother only spoke Arabic when she was mad. I basically picked up her habit. My dad and Kendra hate it.

"How long you plan to be over here Ken ? I have to work at 5 ."

"It's only 12."

"And ? I only came out the house for one thing. Which was to go out to eat with you not to see your boo and his little friend. I don't have my things ready for work and I need to make sure I'm ready when 5 o'clock hit ."

"You be so press to get to target."

"So what. It's a job that's putting money in my pockets. I'm a security guard , you act like I work at the cash register and even still what's it to you? I'm saving to go to school. We all can't up and go like you. My mom doesn't have money like yours !"

"Chill girl. I was just playing. We'll only be there for a hour or two." I just ignored her and put my earphones in. She always has something to say about my job. Like girl we get it. You have money. The fuck she want, a cookie ? A annoying ass !