"Please, Miss," the twins pressed.

Tamaki came to the girls rescue, and then tried a softer approach, only to have his face bashed in.

"Ryuu," the senior pointed to a chair in the corner "I would like you to sit there and wait for me until club is over. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course! I have a book to read, so I won't be too bored," the younger Naga winked at his brother with a smile.

"Good. And don't be startled if Tamaki joins you. He's a drama queen."

After situating his brother, Tsubaki turned towards his friends, hearing the twins something about slow motion. He tried not to laugh as the girl embraced the shadow king, yelling about how kind and gentle he is. Tsubaki didn't want to be yelled at, so he decided to sit back and watch the drama unfold.

Mori and Tsubaki looked at each other, humor in their eyes.

'This is hilarious'

'Extremely so'

While laughing, the twins and Tamaki were freaking out over the fact that Renge was an otaku.

'More than half of our customers are otakus… why the hell are they surprised?'

"I get it now," Kyouya said "You're in love with that character. You're projecting the love onto me, and you somehow deluded yourself into thinking that we're engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well."

This shocked Tamaki out of his emo-corner.

"So, she made it up. You're not really her fiancé, right?"

To this Kyouya replied,

"Well no, I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides this is the first time I've ever met the woman."

'Figures' Tsubaki thought. And judging by the reactions of the other hosts this kind of thing was expected of kyouya on a daily basis.

'I don't really talk to him… well that's gonna change' Tsubaki told himself, because kyouya is a friend and friends talk to each other.

'And thank god he's not getting married to her. For his sake and ours… Imagine having her around all the time…' Tsubaki shuddered at the thought.

"I've made up my mind. From now on, I'm gonna be the manager of this host club," Renge declared. Happily. Tamaki had a whisper conversation with Kyouya as the newest senior mumbled,

"Spoke to soon."

"Well, boys, I can't wait to work with you!"

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,

Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;

But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,

And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,

That I scarce was sure I heard you"— here I opened wide the door; —

Darkness there and nothing more.

"Ready to go Roo?"

Ryuu looked up from his book.

"Yes, give me a second," he replied book marking his page and shoving the book in his bag.

After Renge left, the club cleaned up, all of the members either exhausted our thoroughly annoyed. And they forgot about the boy sitting in the corner reading, waiting for his brother. As they walked out to the car, Ryuu asked his brother,