99. Meeting At Christmas

Start from the beginning

"It was kinda hard to wrap up..." I admitted making her laugh as I handed the present that had what most people would think is way too much for that one present, but Mom didn't care she said thank you and smiled so happy at it.
"Can I open it now?" She asked.
"Of course Mom who else would? Edgar?" I joked both of us laughing. She opened it to reveal the soft white scarf that had small blue and black spots splatted like paint on paper near the bottom edges of it. Mom lifted it out of the paper feeling the material with her fingertips.
"What did she get you?" Dad asking walking into the room one had holding the camera the other holding a plate of toast.

"A beautiful scarf." Mom said still admiring it then held it up showing it to the camera.
"Wow," Dad said then put the plate of toast down on the arm of the chair. I grabbed my Dad's present and stood up as quickly as I could, nearly falling over as I did then held it out with both my hands to him.
"Happy Christmas Dad." I said while he handed Mom the camera.
"Thanks, oh god I wonder what it is!" He said excited as he knelt down in front of me to my level gently taking the present from me. Dad's present was easier to wrap since it was square shaped so it didn't have too much tape on it. He chuckled though reading what the packaging had on it in big cartoon like words.

"Beard maintaining kit huh?" He looked up at me smiling and I nodded.
"Your beard is growing, so I thought it would be a good idea." I shrugged and he chuckled again.
"It was, there's some cream to keep it shiny and healthy, clippers to keep it trimmed nice and neat, a comb to keep it in place and, haha, a book on different styles for your beard and how to do them." He got the book out of the packaging that was holding it all together.
"I looked it up on the Internet and found out there was a Viking style one!" I gushed and my Dad threw his head back laughing and Mom laughed too.

"We'll have to get him to do that style one day." Mom said both me and Dad looking at him and I nodded agreeing with her. They both opened their cards too, which were both big and had adorable Christmassy bears on them doing Christmas activities like eating Christmas pudding or building a snow man or pulling Christmas crackers. They both thanked me for them and we had a group hug with Dad picking me up so I was the same height as them when they both stood up.
"Open your presents now Mintypie." Mom encouraged and I grinned even more so excited while my Dad put me down, I've never been more excited in my life! The first one was a big one that had a new Wii U and some games including Mario Kart.

Dad and I had to play that as a competition later on and we were both determined to win. They also got me a YouTube t-shirt which I really loved and changed into when we got dressed to eat our Christmas dinner and finished filming for Christmas, and got me a pink toy unicorn that had a fedora on.
"Hey! This is like that t-shirt I have!" I exclaimed holding the toy in front of me.
"Yeah, we found it in a shop that sold a lot of strange stuff and this toy was one of them." Dad told me.
"It's a friend for toy Peanuts!" Mom cheered and I cheered too.
"Thank you so much Mom and Dad." I said hugging the toy tightly then got up to hug Dad who was still resting on his knees. He nearly fell over when I did but he just laughed more and hugged me back.
"No problem kiddo." He said back then I quickly pulled away to give Mom a not-as-aggressive hug which she gave back rubbing my head with one of her hands.

"Okay, you guys finish your toast, get dressed and I'll serve up the Christmas dinner." Dad told me and Mom and we did so hearing Dad singing along to Christmas songs he was playing on his phone downstairs. I put my red YouTube shirt on they got me like I planned with some blue jeans and my green laced up high top boots. Green and red are both traditional Christmas colours so that was cool I suppose. Mom looked more Christmassy with a pretty red silk blouse on that had ties on the front and long sleeves that were made of lace, she also put on a flowing black skirt that had to be loose because of her baby bump. The skirt had a little snowman on the bottom that was looking happy, and she had black pumps on too. Her makeup was really pretty and perfect with red lipstick and nice eye eye makeup.