47. Meeting a question

~Minty~

"Billy?" I said loudly in shock with wide eyes. Then as Billy walked towards me, my mouth parted in awe at the sight of him. He looked different. He had a smart black suit with a crisp white shirt and black tie. He brown hair was brushed and looked nice as well. I only started to feel giddy inside when he smiled at my side.

"You came up with this idea?" I asked craning my neck a little to look up at him. He grinned and nodded at me.
"Yeah. But I had help from Nora and Alex and Daisy and Marzia and Felix and everyone who cares about you Minty." Billy said and I shook my head in disbelief.
"Wow, this is all incredible Billy. But why did you do it?" I asked him tilting my head and he took in a deep breath then I saw him look over to Felix probably shooting him a smile.

He looked back at me then slipped his hand into his suit jacket pocket.
"Well, I have something I need to tell you Minty. And I have a question to ask you." he began bringing out, a white rose. I gasped quietly and around the room there were gasps and awes from people's mouths.
"I'm in love with you Minty. I have been for a while now and I know that I've not always been good to you, and I know that your going to leave soon but," Billy added rambling a little then he dropped down to one knee.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and more gasps filled the room. From Felix's mouth came a strange simpering sound. I looked over to see that he looked liked he'd seen a ghost. Marzia was however smiling and patting his shoulder. I looked back at Billy and felt butterflies in my tummy. Is this what love feels like? Do love Billy as well?...Maybe I do. Taking the white rose off him I nodded.

"Yes." I said and smiled. Billy then stood up and embraced me in a giant hug. I giggled and squealed as he picked me up spun around. The people in the room people were clapping and laughing when he spun me around. Eventually Billy put me down and we looked directly at each other.
"I love you." He whispered and I nodded.
"I love you too." I said smiling.

(Please read this)
*crying tears of joy* Oh, err, hey superheroes! *blows noise* MILLY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! AAHHHHHHHH!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!' *wipes eyes* Anyway, we also got over 12,000 reads on this story! Wow! Thank you all so much superheroes, this is just, I have no words to describe it. Thank you all!

And I've picked Milly's song, and it's a thousand years by Christina Perri. (Thanks to Disneyluvsme40 suggesting it) It's a really romantic song, and it's really sweet and so is Milly so it's perfect for them! Thanks to everyone else who suggested songs as well! Your all awesome guys! I love ya!

I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment on it and follow me to get a follow back! PEACE!