Chapter 24

The rest of the concert was a blur. I stepped to the side to let the other fans meet the guys, and then gaped as a security guard was assigned to take me to the front row.

The guys came on the stage, grinning, waving, and thanking the fans for being there. Ashton winked at me from on stage, and my face went bright red. Since he had seen all of Luke's texts with me, that meant he knew I was an Ashton girl...

I couldn't decide whether to be thrilled or humilated, so I was a mixture of both.

Luke gave me a quick wave, a wide smile stretching over his face.

They played several songs. Since I was at the show, I decided to enjoy myself, so I jumped, waved, and sang along with the rest of the people in the crowd, feeling insecure at first but overcoming it quickly upon discovering that no one could actually hear my voice due to all the noise.

Jet Black heart was amazing. I almost cried during Broken Home and Invisible. Money and She's Kinda Hot filled me with adrenaline.

As the show neared it's end, I became nervous all over again. I knew that I was supposed to follow my guard backstage to meet the boys, but what if things got quiet or awkward? What if I said something stupid? Or what is the fans assumed something was up? I was, after all, a girl who was going to be living with four boys for the rest of their tour.

Michael must have seen me bite my lip, because he gave me a reassuring smile from where he was standing. He was sweaty, his toned arms holding his guitar, an excited glint in his eyes.

A big puddle of Michael Clifford hotness.

"Right, thanks for coming to listen to our sucky band!" Luke said into the microphone. "Now, I know we usually do this before the show, but... Who wants to kiss Calum?"

The fans exploded into screaming and laughter as Calum's face turned red and ducked his head, giving Luke a half annoyed, half amused look.

"We love you all, thanks for coming, stay beautiful!" Ashton finished, and Michael reached down as far as he could, doing everything within his power to touch every fan possible.

The lights darkened. My guard, Dan (idk I'm running out of names), signaled for me to follow him.

He led me out of the seating and down a small hallway that led to backstage. The boys were waiting, drenched in sweat and grinning like fools, putting up their guitars.

"You guys did great." I said, smiling.

"Thanks!" Michael beamed at me. "I would hug you, but I'm soaked... "

"Yeah, lets skip the hugging." I said, though inwardly I would have loved having a hug from any of them, even if they were covered in mud.

Thankfully, Calum hugged me anyways, laughing while I pretended to squirm and yell at him.

"Sorry, we hug a lot in the band. No exceptions." He said in my ear. His voice was slightly husky, making my fangirl alarms go off one by one.

"Let go of me, goofball, I need to ask you guys some questions." I poked him in the side, and he withdrew quickly, a sign that he was ticklish.

Well, well, well. Calum was ticklish. I stored that info away for later.

"What's up, Sarah?" Luke asked me as security surrounded us, walking us outside to the parking.

"Well," I blushed, "since I'm kind of staying with you and all, I just wanted to know if we're going to a tourbus or a hotel... Just, you know, the schedule?"

Ashton gave me a reassuring smile upon seeing how nervous I was. God, what an angel.
"We'll have tour plan for you once we get o the bus. That okay?"