We continued walking around the block.

"So... Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, now?" He asked.

"I don't know, are we?"

"Only I you want to be." He shrugged. "It's up to you."

"I don't know..... Do you think this is actually going to work out?" I asked. "I mean, what if it doesn't and we end up hating each other. I don't want to end up like that."

"Trust me, it wouldn't." He said. "We would be the perfect couple. Just give me a chance.... And, if you don't think we should be together, we can drive it and act like nothing ever happened."

"So, this is a secret?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

"Alright.... Deal." I smiled.

___________

Isamariá

I rolled over and there he was, just laying there already looking at me.

"I'm really sorry this happened to you." He said. "You don't deserve it."

"It's not your fault, Andreson." I sighed. "I just want to move on from that topic. Can we?"

"Fine..." He groaned.

I smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"I thought your daddy nearly killed you when he threw you down the stairs." I said. "I ain't never seen nothing so cruel."

"You're so cute, Isa." He smiled.

"Random much?" I laughed.

"I-I don't know," He stuttered. "I mean... You're just really cute."

"Thanks." I said.

"What about me?" He asked. "All these months I've known you, I've been wanting to know if you think I'm attractive."

"Uh.... Yeah." I smiled.

"Are you just saying that, Isa?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm serious, Andreson." I giggled. "Why are you doubting it?"

"I don't know." He sighed.

"You can tell me." I said. "Go ahead."

"Every girl I talk to doesn't look past the fact that I'm rich." He said. "It's stupid. I can't ever find a girl that likes me for my looks, at least."

"Oh, come on!" I scoffed. "Do you know how many conversations I hear about how 'sexy' you are on the way to class? It's ridiculous. Even if all the girls you encounter are gold diggers, there are some out there that will like you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "Plus, you never really give them a chance to get to know you. I thought you weren't concerned about girls?"

"Sometimes it's annoying when I don't have nobody to... Like?" He said. "I guess having a girlfriend wouldn't be bad... But, none of these girls around here are worth the try, or sanitary."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Wow, you're funny." I smiled.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

The door to my bedroom opened and in came George. His eyes widened when he saw Andreson laying in my bed.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"Andreson Valdez."

He scoffed, "Well, son, I don't know why you're in my daughter's bed."

"George, you aren't my damn daddy for the millionth time." I rolled my eyes.

"Isa, I'm the man of this house, I get to make the decisions around here!" He barked. "I don't appreciate you bringing this boy around and letting him lay his head on your pillows."

"Yeah, my pillows, " I said."the ones I bought, because Momma always spent her money on you."

"Okay, well who pays rent for this place?" He asked.

"Definitely not you." I laughed. "Might as well be me!"

"Well, that doesn't matter." He smiled. "You're fourteen years old."

"Well, according to Momma, Imma be grown next month." I smirked.

"Cool." George nodded. "But, young man, I'm going to have to ask you to leave my daughter's bed."

Andreson got up and smiled, beginning to walk out of the door.

"Not your daughter, though." He chuckled.

He closed the door and George looked at me.

"You're lucky I'm not going to tell your mother about this." He said as he pointed his index finger at me.

He then walked away and slammed the door behind him.