Chapter 10

"Explain.." I instructed Sam

"Easy, you hang out with Harry more and make Lyndsey think your not into Max, instead she will go for Harry and leave Max alone problem solved." It wasnt a bad idea its just..

"I cant do that to Harry. Hes too nice. Lyndsey is gonna annoy the crap out of him! And plus Harry cant be dating any of the girls so she will give up.." I trailed off.

"Oh. My. God!" Sam exclaimed

"Your into Styles!"

"Am not!" I defended.

"Dont deny it. you loooooveee himmm." She drew out.

"Dont be so childish. You know who im into!"

"What, so now were stuck in some love triangle? I can see the headlines now, epic love story between popstar and cheerleaders." She fantasized.

"Oh shut up. We have practice in an hour come on lets go get ready." I said heading into the bathroom to start my hair.

Max P.O.V

Saying im scared would be an understatement.

I mean i should have saw this coming. Some guy comes in and swoops Maverick off her feet the way i should have in the first place.

And i hate myself for not acting fast enough.

Ive decided to ask her to go to dinner with me. I wont make it seem like a date but i will treat her as if it is. Maybe she will like me?

Who am i kidding.

Why would she choose ME over some mega famous superstar who she happened to be in love with before they even met?

Thats right

She wont.

I have practice soon so this practice needs to be a stress reliever for me. Ive been thinking to much.

I think tomorrow im gonna go meet this harry guy

There i go thinking again.

And the headache is back.

//GUYS! I tried writing this about fifteen times but it kept deleting! Its my fault im sorry! Dont hate me for not updating and then when i do its bad. But im so impressed. Im almost to three hundred reads and that makes me happy. If you would like i have two other stories im writing. I would love it if you read those too:) their called mental child and maybe the bad boy isnt so bad. Love you guys so much.\\