Chapter 4

"LETS RIDE THE TEACUPS!!!!!!" I screamed dragging along sam and max. Disney is amazing

Ive been here one other time in my life. I immediently fell in love with how i can just be myself and act like a kid again in this park. Its definently something magical

"LETS RIDE IN THE BLUE ONE!!" Sam yells taking my place and dragging me and max to the ride

"FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!!!" Sam yelled to max who was spinning the teacup around.

"WELL IF YOU DONT SLOW DOWN IM GONNA BLOW CHUNKS ALL OVER YOU BOTH." I lash at them. Hey, i get nauseous easy. Not my fault.

The ride slowed to stop and i hobbled out and almost fell. Max grabbed my arm and kept me steady. My hero. Making me like this and then helping me. What a gentleman!

We made our way to a table and i sat down and put my head in my hands. "Remind me later to never let you guys on a self spin ride with me." I muttered.

Once i was recovered from the dizziness we continued through the park. We got a fast pass for space mountain and got in line. Before we knew it we were at the front.

"I love this ride." Max said. "I haven't been on it. We didn't come to this part last time i was here." I replied to him. "You'll love it."

Max was right

I loved it

It was beginning to get dark so we made our way over to the cinderella castle. I had a cup of coffee that i was sipping slowly. Gotta love my coffee.

"Lets get a picture in front of the castle." Max suggested. He handed his phone to some stranger and we all lined up and smiled. The man snapped the picture "ok one more. This one has to be a cheer themed one."

I pulled a needle and so did sam and max did the splits in between us. Hey. Were flexible. Gotta show it off.

(SAM P.O.V)

Max and maverick are getting really close and its starting to piss me off. They keep leaving me out of conversations and stuff. Im sensing somethings going on between them. Like mav is sitting between max's strattled legs and leaning against his chest!

Yeah.

Somethings going on.

(MAX P.O.V)

I was falling for maverick. Hard. I couldn't help it. Should i ask her out? I dot know.. This is hard. Were really close. She probably only likes me as a friend and i have to except that.

I find myself getting jealous easily too. Like when she talks about that boy band one way or whatever. Even though she will never meet them im sure.

(A/N i decided to try different p.o.v's! This is a short chappie i know I'm sorry. DONT WORRY THE ONE DIRECTION STUFF IS COMING SOON SO DONT GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST.)