Chapter 6

What the hell is he doing in disney.

The look on my face must have been priceless because he was cracking up laughing

The sight made me start to laugh and soon enough me and harry styles. The harry styles were in a full on giggling fit.

"Maverick!" I heard sam yell from behind me. I couldn't reply because i was still laughing my head off at basically nothing.

"Why are you laughing so hard c'mon max is wa-" I'm guessing she saw harry.

"Maverick. What. The. Hell. Is going on." She said glaring at me.

"H-honestly i don't e-even know" i said in between laughs.

"You people have a thing for not finishing sentences don't you." Harry said

"Maverick seriously we gotta go max is gonna think we got kidnapped or.. Bandnapped.." She said glancing up at harry. Ugh stupid directionaters ruining my dreams.

"Fine. Ok nice meeting you harry." I said smiling.

"Yeah. You too"

~~~~~~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Did that seriously happen or am i gonna wake up and its all a dream.

I need to find out.

I rose my hand in front of my face and brought it in contact with my right cheek as hard as possible creating a loud "SMACK"

That was stupid.

"Ouch." I said looking at my hand.

"What the fuck?" Sam said while laughing her head off.

I sheepishly grinned "just making sure im not dreaming."

This made her laugh harder.

"Im seriously thinking about taking you to some mental institution." She said in between laughs.

"Maybe i wouldnt be so stupid if you didnt land on my head so many times while doing twist downs." I said matter-of-factly.

She just rolled her eyes and scoffed.

I hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I faced the mirror and almost screamed. I had a HUGE bruise on my right cheek in the shape of a handprint.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

Before i knew it the bathroom door swung open and sam stood there with a worried look on her face "WHAT!?" Same screamed.

I pointed to the handprint bruise on my face. She stared at me for like 30 seconds until busting into laughter.

"Oh shut up." I said annoyed.

"Your so dumb mav." She said with more laughing.

"No need to remind me. Im going to bed. G'night." I said. I actually was really tired.

~~~~~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~~~~~~~

"MAVERICK WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW THIS IS SERIOUS."

Sam screamed while countinuously whacking me with a pillow.

"Muhh five more minuets" i said still in the zombie state.

"NO MAVERICK YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. IM SERIOUS." She screamed still hitting me with the pillow.

"IM UP!" I yelled pushing her. "Now what is so important that you need to show me?"

"See for yourself." She mumbled while powering up the television.

*tv*

"Does harry have himself a new hottie? Last night at disney world he was spotted with this mystery girl *picture of harry and maverick laughing comes up* they were spotted laughing together seeming like theyve known eachother forever. Is it a friend, fan or maybe even girlfriend? We will fill in when we find more details."

Say what.

"Knock knock"

I looked over at sam. Her eyes went wide. Great.

I jumped off the bed and opened the door slowly to see coach looking unhappy. Shit

"Care to explain why i saw pictures of you and harry styles on international tv saying you guys are DATING?!" Coach blew up in my face.

"Coach im not dating harry. I just met him yesterday because im a fan. The paps must have seen and then blew it way out of proportion." I explained

"RUBBISH!" He spat in my face

"Coach please beleive me. Hes in international pop star. I dont even stand a chance as it is! Plus im not even dating until worlds is over so i can foucs easier." He paused and took in my words

"Is there anyway i can have a few words with him myself?" He asked.

"Im not sure coach. I dont know where hes staying or where hes going to be today or even when hes leaving." I said.

"Best guess to where hes staying?" He asked hopefully.

I thought for a minuet. "All star music resort maybe? I mean, he is a singer.." I trailed off.

"Great. Ill find him and call you when i do. We can all have a talk." And with that he shut my room door.