Chapter 9

Maverick POV

When i opened the door of my hotel room, a wild sam appeared and smothered me with a hug, flipping out about random stuff like always.

"Sam your crushing me" i mumbled

"Oh right sorry, i was worried" she said letting me go

"Em well i guess ill see you around, yeah?" Harry muttered scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok. Bye Harry." I replied.'

With that he left

"Ohmygod. Lyndsey is at it again. Me and max were at the pool earlier and she was all over him! Its so annoying. If only she knew he hates her" sam rushed out

Lyndsey was our enemy.

Usually your supposed to love everyone on your team like family.

Believe me i do.

But i make an exception for her.

Whenever me and sam are into someone, newsflash! Lyndsey has a guy. And its always the one we want.

And considering me and max have been hanging out more, shes trying to get to him.

Of course he hates her. He knows everything she has done to us and oh poor lyndsey has to actually try to get max wrapped around her pretty little finger.

Shes a tumbler but she sometimes flys.

Shes stick thin with bright blonde hair and brown eyes.

She creeps me out

Sometimes me and sam will get text messages from her insulting us. I dont let it bother me i cant.

I need to keep focused on cheer and only cheer.

"Mavvy why do you look so mad at the wall?" Sam asked sounding more like a 5 year old kid instead of a 16 year old girl.

"Just thinking. Why does she always have to do this stuff? God i hate her." I vented.

"I have an idea." Sam said wickedly

Oh no.

~please read~
(This was awful im sorry im sorry im sorry. Ill try to start updating more im really busy with school and cheer practice and whenever im on my phone i never think about updating. Oh and i got so many reads on this! I was so surprised! My wattpad crashed for like a month and i come back to over 100 reads! Thats another reason why i didnt update because i thought i had like 5 reads or something so thank you!
I know so many exscuses. I will try to keep up! Im running out of ideas to keep it going! Alright the authors note is longer than the story so ill cut this off now love you guys)