9 - L O U I S

L O U I S 

09:00 PM

“No, no way in hell” Lisa said gob smacked at the dare I just gave her, “Are you crazy? What if he does really eat me like you said?” I gave out a loud laugh nearly falling off the metal seat.

“You’re a girl, he won’t hurt you”

“What if he was molester? You never know Louis” she shook her head abruptly, “No way!”

“You’re such a chicken” I stuck out my tongue disappointed.

“Oh it’s on” she got up on her feet cuffing the sleeves of her button up to her elbows and walking over to the twenty seven tattoos guy with a new built confidence. The man didn’t give her any look as she came and sat on the seat beside him. He kept on looking forwards not even bothered by her, his hands crossed on his chest.

Lisa sat awkwardly for two minutes as she glared at me while I sat three rows in front of them. She finally pulled one of his hands awkwardly and laced her fingers with his. The man looked at her confused his eyebrows turning into an angry look as he pulled his hand away from her.

“The fuck you doing?” he asked with a gruff voice.

“Nothing” she squeaked and got up walking as fast as she could with her long skirt nearly tripping towards me while I was already doubled on the floor with laughter, “Oh my god” she sat on her seat her hand clutching her chest, “That was damn scary, don’t ever do this to me again”

I got off the ground and sat beside her again putting my hand around her shoulder, “I’m sorry babe” I said smiling the crinkles visible at the corner of my eyes. Her face lit up into a smile, I hoped it was because of the way I called her babe but she didn’t show it in any way as she pushed my arm off her upset with me.

“We’re done with this silly game” she rolled her eyes at me still trying not to smile.

“Okay, okay” I shot my hands up defeated as we both sat in a five minute silent thinking about what on earth we were going to do next, “How about we just talk?” I finally suggested.

“That’s a great idea” she beamed, “I got candy” she picked her brown handbag from the floor and took out different kinds of candy and handed them to me as I laughed at her childish love for candy, “I’ve got a sweet tooth, shush” she blushed and sucked on her lollipop like a five year old.

“So, do you know who I am?”

“Who doesn’t? But I know you from my little brother, he’s a huge fan! He’ll flip if he knew I met the Louis Tomlinson, you’re his favorite” she spoke fondly about her little brother.

“Oh yeah? How old is he?” I asked interested as I sucked on the sour candy my face scrunched and my eyes closed and nose crinkled.

“He’s ten years old” she giggled at my face expression, “Actually, he told me to call him as soon as I reached the airport, it must have slipped my mind” she dug her hand in her handbag once again taking out her iPhone, “Could you please speak to him? I would appreciate it”

“Of course” I smiled happily. I feel like I am finally connected with the uptight Lisa, who seemed to love books more than music. Which was surprising to me, I didn’t think anyone would not listen to music.

Dialing the landline number happily, “I hope Christopher isn’t asleep, it’s already 9. 15 pm. Mum would be reading his bed time story right now. Ten years old, and he still loved it when she read for him stories and tucked him in bed. He’s a momma’s boy for sure” she seemed to open up more at the mention of her brother.