Chapter 34

Killian's POV

"We have arrived." I say to my family.

"Killian their all sleeping." Emma says.

"Damn it." I say.

"Language." She says.

"Sorry Love." I say.

"So how is are the rooms gonna go?" She asks.

"Well I was thinking of putting Sienna, Sofie, and Layla all in one room. Then the room that connects with be Lola and Landon's. Then we can have a room not attached to them." I say to her.

"Killian all five of them have been fighting alot lately. Like Lola and Landon are always hitting and bitting each other. Then Sofie and Sienna constantly fight. So I really dont know." She says.

"Fine I'll switch Sofie and Lola. What that be a problem?" I ask.

"No that wont. Are you sure though?" She asks.

"Emma I just want to spend time with them in the day time. At night all I want is my Swan." I say and kiss her neck.

"Killian stop." I say.

We got out of the car and got everyone settled in their rooms. Then we headed into the Disneyland park.

"Since I have them all after school and at night when your not around. Im drinking." Emma says to me.

"Okay. So when the kids are away Im taking you to AA meetings." I say to her.

"Do you want me to divorce your ass?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Then dont push it." She says.

"Jeez why are you so mad?" I ask her.

"Im not mad." She says.

"Umm.. Dad can I not be seen with you guys?" Sienna asks.

"Not a chance." I say.

"Then could you guys stop fighting." She says.

"Yeah Killian." Emma says to me.

For the last couple days Emma has been acting so weird to me. To the kids she is fine with them, but to me she's mean and I dont know why? What did I do?

Emma's POV

The trip was nice and I gave Killian several nights sorry for my attitude. Though today was the day that all the kids were leaving.

"Okay bye Mommy." Landon says and hugs me.

"You have fun with David and Mary-Margaret. Okay." I say.

"Okay Mommy. I love you." He says.

"Love you more." I say.

I gave him a big hug and then he latched on to Killian before getting into David's car.

"Okay well Layla and I are leaving." Regina says.

"Please watch over her." Killian says.

"I will." Regina says.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad. I'll be home soon." Layla says.

Killian hugged her and didnt want to let go. I had to pull him off so she could go. Then she was gone.

"Okay Son Lola and I have to go now." Brennan says.

"Just be carful horses can be dangerous." Killian says.

"She will be okay." I say to him.

"Goodbye Mommy, Bye Daddy." Lola says and hugs us.

They got into the car and drove away and the next to say goodbye was Sofie.

"Okay. Camp is just a couple of weeks. Plus Uncle Robin will be there. I'll be safe." Sofie says and hugs Killian.

"Okay have fun." I say to her.

Killian wouldnt let go of her.

"Dad Im gonna miss the bus." Sofie says.

"Right. Okay go." He says.

She got on the bus and was also gone. Now for the hardest one.

"Im all packed. I promise I'll call everyday." Sienna says.

"You dont have to call everyday at least once a week." I say and hug her.

"Dad Im promise I'll come back as much as I can." She says to him.

"Okay. You be carful. I cant protect you out there." Killian says.

"Thats okay. You alright taught me how to do that myself. I love you dad." She says and hugs him.

She got into a cab and was gone and Killian just kept looking at the rode.

"For the last couple weeks I have been poring grape juice into my wine glasses and Apple juice and saying it was scotch." I say to him.

"What why?" He asks.

Then looked at me and smiled. He know why and he pulled me closed to him and kissed me.

Killian and Emma know why, can you guess?