Chapter 12

Emma's POV

Today I was helping Killian pack his and his daughters stuff. They were leaving tonight.

"Swan thank you so much." He says to me.

"It was my pleaser. I really liked seeing you all." I say.

"Emma, can I ask you something?" He questions.

"Sure whats up?" I ask.

"Milah wants to move the family to Paris and Im not sure if I like that idea. The girls lives are in Storybrooke I cant take them away from what they know. What do you think I should do?" He asks.

"Killian thats not my decision to decide its yours. If you want advice about this I would say you have to do whats best for you and your family. Do you want to leave the life you know or do you want to keep your family where they are? Also you need to talk about this with your wife." I say.

"I dont think that she will really listen to me. When her mind is set to something nothing stops her." He says.

"Killian you have to follow your heart and let it guide you to what your dream is. Here close your eyes and relax. Now listen to my voice." I say.

"Alright." He says closing his eyes.

"Okay where are you?" I ask.

"Okay. Im back in Storybrooke." He says.

"Okay. Now whats going on? Who is around?" I ask.

"Well Im sitting on the couch with Lola on my lap. Layla, Sienna, and Sofie are playing a card game." He says.

"Okay now look around your house and tell me what you see or what you hear." I say.

"Well I see my girls playing and Lola is calling me daddy. Wait... What..." He says and opens his eyes.

"Killian whats the matter?" I ask.

"Nothing Love." He say.

"Killian...." I say.

We finished packing everything up and I am sad that he is leaving in a about an hour or so.

"When will Mary-Margaret and David bring them back?" He asks.

"I think in a hour. Why?" I ask.

"Just wondering." He says.

"Killian.. Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

"No your not. Talk to me." I say taking his hand in mine.

"If Milah wants to move and I dont does that mean we have to split?" He asks.

"No. Of course not. If your love for each other is strong then it will last." I say.

"Emma Im going to tell you a secret. I think... Never mind." He says.

Is he going to say that his love for Milah has died? No. I just looked at his lips and wanted to kiss him. The girls were dropped off and Killian got them all ready in his car. He gave me a hug and I kissed his cheek. I just want him as more then what we are.