A Major Thank You

I have been waiting so long to write this and share it with you all.

I am very thankful and grateful to God for giving me such a lovely chance at getting so many reads for my story.

A Year of Fragile Hearts is not what I expected to be 'famous' and have great success ever since the beginning. I started writing it out of boredom, honestly, since I'm not one to write Teen Fiction or Romance. In fact, those are the types of books I avoid whenever I go book-shopping. I'm more of a vampire\werewolf\warlock\angels\demons kind of reader and writer. So as assumed, this is all a shock to me. 

There are other stories I am working on, that would be different from this but still Teen Fiction, and I've had them in my mind for such a long time (years back) even before I thought of this story. So, to me, AYOFH is an experience and a way to figure out what readers like and what not. Those stories will be more thought-provoking and less romantic, making them some of my favorite works alongside the Fantasy and Thriller stories I usually write.

Another thing I want to talk about is this game I want to start for this story to make chapters fun, which is what I'm officially calling "My Hashtag Story". Basically at the end of each chapter I will provide you with a random hashtag, for example: #MyDumbConfession. Whoever wants to share a personal story of themselves which relates to the hashtag should put it in a comment. When I upload the next chapter I will be choosing a winner, copy their comment into the chapter and they would get that new chapter dedicated to them. One winner for each chapter. 

If you're in favour of this game, please add a comment here. If I find a good number of people who want this, then I'll be starting the game next chapter. Leave your suggestions for hashtags in a comment and let me know what you think.  :)

Another thing is, I'm starting my first year of college this year, meaning I won't have much time writing and updating fast. Once I get my schedule for college I promise to set a specific day where I will certainly be updating. It might be twice a week or once but I'll try my best to be fair both to you and me. 

Again thank you guys a lot for the love and support. I just love checking my notifications and seeing that people are commenting and voting and adding the story to their reading lists. You guys are wonderful readers!

Much love,

@snowflakesandbubbles <3