Chapter 20: Your Thoughts

-image above is by Nintendo

5 days have passed since the invasion of the Octarians and everything is slowly being rebuild. every store, turf war area and housing has been rebuilt so everything can go back to normal for Jared and his friends...are will it

Meanwhile at Inkopolis Plaza. 12:30 PM

"Alright!" Jared screams with excitement "im so glad we can get back to turf wars! It feels like forever since my last one. It's great to be back everyone."

"Glad your happy about that...great more times to get splatted, rank down and squid bagged at." Carter says with an annoyed tone while everyone talks

"I for one am glad we can battle again. So i can rank up and crush any slimy urchin in my way!" Xavier said

"Geez have you always been that evil..."

"Yes! I just wanna hurt anyone and everything, my trigger finger has been itching for that."

"Eh i can relate. IVE BEEN WANTING TO GO AND TURF! This time showing off my new L-3 Nozzlenose skills."

"What about your splattershot....oh wait that got broken." Carter forgetfully remembers

"Yuppp. my parents can't exactly buy a new one after the whole octoling attack and all. Lil D has been teaching me this whole week though."

"Well then i hope those lessons pay off and you don't become a useless liability." Xavier insults Jared as they both begin to argue.

"Cmon guys thats enough! we got a world to splat." Amethyst said while the guys follow her up in the lobby

Meanwhile with Gabriel's team about to enter a turf war

"Alright gentlemen...and lady. Since turf war has been out for about a week it is time we get back into it and rank up!"

"Ughhhhghg do we have too!!!!!! We always just turf war and rank, turf war and rank. Im actually tired for once." Dylan argues

"Figures you would be tired."

"Im just saying this game gets a little boring after a long while. Like ughghghghghgh so bored."

"Grrrr luckily i have two valuable teammates who understands the OBJECTIVE OF THIS SPORT!....so would you two like to partake in rank with me?" Gabriel asks Chuck and Michael but they respond simultaneously with-

"Uhhhh wellll uhh i dont know...."

"Ah ha! They think its getting boring too. I just might go play basketball or something."

"Ok you know what. My team contains nothing but a bunch of no good, indiscreet, irresponsible....whats the casual way to put it...QUITTERS! but fine ill carry out our duties myself and rank up way before any of you! Good day SIRS!!"

"Man someone's in their feelings." Dylan said mockingly while Gabriel storms off to rank battle.

"Ugh now i have a migraine. But onto the task at hand, the current rank stages are Kelp Dome and Urchin Underpass. The mode is Tower Control so...i should probably be on the offensive and on the tower. Ok let's proceed."

After Gabriel finished talking to himself, he entered the lobby in Urchin Underpass and discussed his plan with his team and they all agree.

"Hmmm a team consisting of a Sloshing Machine, Neo Sploosh-o-matic, Hydra Splatling, and Custom Blaster...this may be more difficult than i thought..looks like ill have to be defensive instead."

The battle starts in 3...2.....1...GO!!!!!!! Gabriel's team hurries to the tower but the enemies appear much much faster. Gabriel is really confused by the way Urchin Underpass is. Its been remodeled.