Chapter 17: Clash of Tentacles

-image above by Nintendo

Following right After the previous chapter, Octarian forces have managed to take over Inkopolis City. With only a few inklings not captured by Octolings and a few places that haven't been taken yet. Jared and his friends will go through their most difficult battle yet. Now they have to figure out how to take back the city, save their friends and not get permanently splatted. Callie, Marie, & Gabe's team plan to hide in an empty walleye warehouse to figure out what to do.

"....okay the coast seems clear. Looks like Octolings haven't been here yet." Chuck noticed and signaled the others

"That's good, a chance to catch our fucking breath. Any idea on how to send em to hell?" Dylan asked, fiercely

"Take it easy, Girl. We don't exactly know yet either..." Callie said

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW???"

"We haven't exactly got this far. Let's face it their troops are too powerful."

"There has to be some way we can get out of this predicament. They got practically every area, every inkling-"

"It could just be us now..." Michael finished Gabe's sentence

Octoling's enter the warehouse and search for any stray inklings

"Crap" Dylan whispered "I thought you said the coast was clear!"

"I forgot to say it might've been....." 

"We'll bash on Charles later, right now we have to sneak out of here."

The 6 of them proceed to sneak pass most of the Octolings and escape successfully.

"Ugh man can we ever catch a break!? These stupid Octarians, fuckin up the place." Dylan mumbled to herself about how messed up this situation is

"Calm down we'll think of something...maybe we should wait on Jared and the others?" Callie suggested

"I guess your right. We can't fight these guys by ourselves..and I'm getting tired." Marie said

"C'mon I think I know a place where we'll be safe for now."

"No where is really safe for right now."

"Trust me this place is perfect. Now everyone down the sewer, NOW!"

"Ehh...we have to go down there, why?" Michael said in disgust while Callie and Marie open the manhole cover.

"Do you wanna live or not?!"

"Uhhh..yes..."

"THEN GET OVER HERE!" Marie pulls Michael down with them and escape mostly unharmed.

Meanwhile down at Moray Towers, Abigail's Team is defending the buildings off from Octolings and they seem to be winning. The Octarians then send Octostrikes to the field but they all successfully dodge each of them.

"Ha if this is all their troops got then I don't see why I'm using all of my strength. I should be going easy on em."

"Focus darling" Brooke reminded Abigail. "This is a real war that's going on."

"This is so AMAZING! I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIGHT OFF OCTOLINGS! Though I wanted to fight Zombies more but eh maybe next time." Summer screamed with excitement on how she always dreamt of fighting Octarians one day made the others a little annoyed.

"Let's hope we not fight zombies next time, ard?"

"Fineee."

Before they take out the rest of the Octo's, a group shows up and defeats them quickly.