Chapter 16

Rydel's POV~

After we watched a couple movies it was time for the Call of Duty game between Ryland and Kameryn. Ry set up the machine and handed Kameryn a remote. She smiled and started picking her character. After they had everything set up Ry turned to Kameryn and said, "let's make a bet, whoever loses has to be the winner's servant for 24 hours." Kameryn grinned and said, "your on, I love having my own servants."

They started the game and it was really intense.

We were all watching as Ryland and Kameryn were trying to kill each other, not even just in the game, Kameryn pushed Ry off the couch. It was really funny! He was getting closer and closer to the edge and Kam finally shoved him with her foot. The funny thing is, when Ry fell his finger slipped on the remote, pulled the trigger and made a perfect shot at Kameryn, taking one of her lives. He grinned and sat back on the couch, farther from Kameryn, just to be safe.

They were both yelling at the screen and their remotes, pushing buttons like their lives depended on it, well I guess their virtual lives depend on it.

Kameryn is actually really good, if it were me, I would have died 15 minutes ago. She might actually win, which would be a first, Ry has never been beaten at this game, even when he was little and had the flu, he still beat Ross. Then again, Ross is more of a Mario Karts kinda guy.

They played for about 10 more minutes until Ryland's character pushed Kameryn's off a cliff, taking her last life. We all looked shocked, and so did Kameryn. Ry grinned and said, "well it looks to me like I have a new servant." Kameryn groaned and playfully threw her remote into the game bin.

Ryland's POV~

I was scratching my fake beard as I said, "hmmmm, what should I make you do?" Kameryn looked at me, batting her eyelashes, wow that's adorable, and said, "you could make me go down to the hot tub and relax, it's been a long day." I shook my head and said, "nnaaaahh". Kameryn frowned and said, "well I'll be in my room when you need me, the girls and I are watching a movie." "Can we watch with you?!" Ross and Rocky asked at the same time. "Yeah, why don't we just have a movie night?" Asked Riker. Kameryn grinned and said, "well we were planning on watching Magic Mike, but if y'all are into that then you can join us." We all shook our heads super fast and I said, "ummm yeah, we're good, thanks." Kameryn giggled and said, "what? You guys don't like Channing Tatum?" We all laughed and Riker said, "he's fine, we're just not really into watching guys strip." The girls giggled and Rydel said, "well we are, so if you excuse us, we're gonna go watch our movie." They all giggled and ran into the room that Kameryn, Rydel, Rocky, and Ross are sharing.

We all exchanged looks and Riker said, "I'm gonna pretend I DIDN'T just hear my little sister say that." We all laughed and said, "me too", or "agreed". Even though Riker is the only one who is older than Rydel, we all treat her as a little sister. Even I do, and I'm four years younger than her.

We all decided to play another round of video games. The score was, first place: me, of course, second: Ratliff, third: Ross, fourth: Rocky, fifth: Riker. It wasn't really surprising though, Riker's a great player but I could tell he had his date with Morgan on his mind, and how to make it PERFECT.

About an hour later it was 9:00 and the guys were gonna play a game, I didn't really want to, I kinda wanted to walk around the hotel, when I was little me and my siblings always did that, we always tried to see if there was anything cool we could find.

I got up off the couch and walk towards the room all the girls were in to see if any off them wanted to go with me. I knocked and opened the door and said, "hey guys, is your movie... I mean porn over?" They rolled their eyes and Kelly said, "yes Ry, our MOVIE is over, and it was actually really sweet, especially the ending when they plan their date to go to breakfast." I laughed and said, "whatever, does anyone wanna go hotel hunting with me?" Rydel's eyes got big and said, "awww Ry we havn't done that in years! I wanna go!!" Kelly and Morgan shook their heads and said, "actually we're gonna hang with our boyfriends. Kameryn was about to say something but I said, "oh and Kameryn, I'm making you go. And you have to since you're my servant." Rydel grinned and Kameryn rolled her eyes as she said, "fine."