Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Scarlett’s pov

I run into Niall’s room. He’s on the bed. Making out with another girl. “Niall…” I whisper. He looks up. He turns back to the girl, and kisses her, and gets up. He walks toward me. He takes my neck in his hand. He leans in, and I can feel his breath on my neck. Then he puts his teeth on my skin. They are sharp. “Niall Please” I say. Then his teeth pierce my skin. “HELP” I yell. I am sweating. Niall runs into my room. I am crying by now.

“Shh it was just a dream” he says. I fall into his embrace. It was just a dream I tell myself. Niall would never do that to me.  I am starting to drift off, but I don’t let myself. He was about to leave, “No can you stay with me Niall?”  I ask.

“Of course” he says. He gets under the covers with me. He pulls me into him with his hand. He leaves one of his arms wrapped around my waist. I fall asleep to the rise and fall of his chest.

*******************

I wake up and look at the clock. It reads 8:30. Niall’s arms are still wrapped around me.

“Niall wake up” I say.

“Noooo” he moans.

“I thought you were going to take me on a tour, Niallll” I beg.

“Oh yeah sure.” he gets up. Before he can leave, I wrap my arms around him. I look into his eyes. They are blue, not red like usual.  I lean in, and so does he. Before I can back out he puts his soft lips on mine. I go on my tippy toes to make it easier on him. Fireworks are exploding on my spine. We break to breath. I lean in again. I close my eyes. He swipes his tongue under my bottom lip. I let him in, and he explores my mouth. His kiss is hungry, but also passionate.  I wrap my arms around his neck. He tightens his grip on my waist. I ruffle my hands through his soft hair.

“Oh sorry to interrupt” a voice says. We break the kiss, arms still entangled around each other. “oh” I murmur.  The person standing in the doorway has curly brown hair. He is smirking like crazy, and has dimples.  Usually I would have melted looking at him, but I was in love with Niall. Wait what? I was in love with a lord.

“I’m Lord Harry. Niall I’ll see you at 3.”  he says. So this was Lord Harry. The Lords all seemed younger than I thought.  He closes the door. He gives me a quick peck on the lips. “Be ready in 30, love” he says. Then he leaves my room. I touch my lips. I was totally in love with him.  I go into the closet and see a whole expand of clothes. I put on some skinny jeans, and a pink flowy top. I put a tan sweater over it. Then I put some high top converse on. I go to the vanity, and straighten my brown hair.  I put on natural makeup.  Then I went back to my bed and went back to reading.

Some few minutes later Niall knocks on my door. I get up and open the door. He looks stunning. He’s wearing black pants. A white shirt, and a few of his chest hairs are sticking out. He has a red jacket on. And of course his necklace. His hair is in a quiff.  Even though it is a simple outfit, I am stunned.

“You look beautiful” he says. He grabs my hand. “Let’s go get breakfast” he leads me into a kitchen. “You can take whatever you want” he states. I go into the fridge, and see yogurt. I grab it and look in some drawers until I find a spoon.  I take a bite, and it’s so good. I finish it quickly. I see Niall grab a hamburger and eat it quickly.

“You eat hamburgers for breakfast?”

“I will always eat a hamburger, anytime of the day”

Once again he takes my hand.  “As you know that was the kitchen. This is the dining room,” he points to a room with a huge table, and chandelier. “As you know, this is my castle. Where our rooms are, are the living quarters. On the opposite side is the hospital. If you didn’t know, my special power as a lord, is healing.  In the middle are the kitchen, dining room, theater, and spa. You can use any of the rooms if you want. Please just don’t bother me if I am working in the hospital, unless of course it is an emergency.  Let’s go to the next palace. Oh by the way, I have gotten 2 maids for you. I think you will like them very much.  Next is Liam’s palace.” he leads me through a forest, and it is beautiful. The royal kingdom is one of the only places with a lot of scenery. The cities are mostly buildings.  I am absolutely in awe with the kingdom. 

“Scar this is Liam. Liam will you show her around?” Niall asks a guy working in a garden. He has shorter brown hair than Niall.  His eyes are brown.  He takes my hand and leads me into the next castle.

“Hi I’m Liam.  My power is the brains. On this side of my castle are the labs. Here let me show you.” He leads me up some stairs, and I see a huge room with all kinds of things on tables. “Ok let me show you the rest.” he takes me back down “This side is the personal side. I don’t think you will really ever go on this side.” then he takes me down to the garden. “This is the royal garden. We have all the human vegetables and so on, but we have many magical plants.   Here, eat this, it is a vitamin C plant! Good right? Just please don’t go around eating the stuff in here without asking what it is.”   Then he drops me with Niall. Niall uses his vampire skills and gets us to the next castle over in like 2 seconds.  I mean, I’ve barely ever seen a forest; he could let me enjoy it. Whatever I’ll come back later.

“I know this will probably be your favorite one,” he whispers in my ear.  I look around and see every kind of animal you can imagine. I can only identify a couple, since most animals are banned in the real world. I pick up a cute little golden retriever puppy. My mom never let me have a pet; she thought it was a waste of money.  Then a boy runs up with his supersonic skills. He has brown hair in a kinda side fringe. He had blue eyes. He whistled and all the animals got in a formation that I didn’t really get.  I looked down at his clothes and giggled. He was wearing a blue sweater, bright green skinny jeans rolled up, and toms! I mean I could have looked hot in the outfit, but this guy.

“Hi I’m Louis!” the guy shouted.

“Wait you’re Lord Louis!” I laugh.

“I know, I know, but I’m not gay,” then he winks at me.

“Just show her around the castle. Can you take her to Zayn after, I have to talk to Harry.” Niall says.

“Yeah” Louis says. He leads me around the palace, but I put the puppy down first.

“My power is to talk to animals, and control their relations if I need to. I pretty much talk to them.” he says. He shows me to like the zoo, and he introduces me to some animals.  When he is done, he throws me in his arms and carries me to the next palace.  “I’ll set you here. Zayn knows you are coming.”

Then Louis is gone, and another person comes.  He has dark brown eyes, and hair. His hair is spiked up.  He has a ton of tattoos, and looks really mysterious.  “I’m Zayn. I am in charge of the army, and the fighting.  You won’t ever fight, so I will let you tour the personal side of my house.” 

He picks me up, and leads me to a hallway. It has one room, and he shows me inside. He sets me on the bed. He lays me down, and starts to suck on my neck.

“Zayn stop! Please!” I yell.

“No, you’re Niall’s slave, and I can do whatever with you, he told me so.” Then he goes back to sucking my neck. I can already tell it is going to leave a mark. I start to struggle, and try to pry him off me, but he’s too strong.  He moves his way up my neck to my mouth. His kiss is hungry, and not at all passionate.

“Zayn. Please. You’re hurting me–” I yell at him while he stops to breath. He quickly puts his lips on mine to stop my talking. He swipes his tongue under my lip, but I don’t let him in.  He bites my bottom lip, and as I cry in agony, he puts his tongue in my mouth. Then he removes his lips from my mouth, and goes back to sucking my neck. I try not to let a moan escape, but it does.  Then his lips go down, and he rips my shirt off. He pries my bra off a struggling me. He starts to suck on my boobs. I continue to struggle. He takes his shirt off. Then he pulls my pants down. I kick him in the leg, but it just makes him madder. He rips my underwear off, and I am now fully naked. Then he takes his pants off, and he is fully naked. He rips into me and I scream out. He quickens his pace, and it is killing me. 

“Stop! Please!” I yell. He just thrusts harder. All of a sudden he rips out of me, and goes back to sucking my neck. Then he comes up for air, and he quickly brings his lips to my neck. But instead of his lips that meet my neck, his sharp teeth do, and he starts to suck the blood out of me. I feel so light headed. After a minute of him drinking he stops, gets up, puts his clothes on and leaves me. In a clean sweep he took my virginity and most of my blood. 

And as I lay on the bed, the whole world fades into black.

the photo on the right is what i imagine Scarlett to look like.

-emilyj_721