Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Zayn's POV* 

I was sitting in my living room. I was told by Simon to wait to help until my strength was really needed.

"ZAYN!" Liam yelled as he walked into the room. In Liam's arms was a small girl. She had big blonde locks and bright green eyes.

 "Daddy!" she yelled. She pushed her way out of Liam's arms and ran to me.  She hugged my legs. Huh? What was this girl doing?

 "Ummm Liam?" I asked.

 "I'll explain later but can you take Daisy up to an extra room and run her a bath?" he asked. I nodded. I picked her up in my arms. She hugged my shoulders.  I carried her up the stairs but then she suddenly twitched.

 "Wait stop!" she yelled. She pushed out of my arms.  I was the strongest of the boys so I was sure I would be able to take a little girl. She continued to push and I realized she had a great deal of strength. She suddenly forced her way out of my arms and started to run. How the hell did she get out of my arms?

 I followed her down the stairs and to the yard. The mosh pit of vampires turned around to her with red eyes. They eyed her like she was a piece of meat.

 Daisy yelled something suddenly, "Mommy!" Huh? That's when I saw her. Scarlett was on the stagish thing lying on a table. A small force field bubble was around her. That's when Daisy turned on her heel and started into the pit of newborn vampires.

 I watched as she successfully walked up to the stage. I ran after her. She may have made it past a bunch of stupid young vampires, but there was no way she was going to make it past Mathew alive.

 "Daisy!" I yelled desperately. I tried to claw my way to her. The young vampires were piling up trying to get a bite of me. Once again I was amazed of Daisy's powers to make it past these vampires, and I couldn't.

 I pushed myself onto the stage. I saw Daisy walking up to Scarlett. Mathew was on the other side of the bubble, smirking.

 "Daisy come back to Daddy," I pleaded. She had called me Daddy before, so I figured that she would respond to me this time. She didn't listen.

 "Daisy," I said with more force in my voice. She ignored it again as she took a small step towards Scarlett. I looked up at Mathew and wondered what I would do with him to protect Daisy. Nothing came to my brain. I would just have to help her when he pounced.

 Daisy took another small step towards the bubble, and she was only one step away from it. Then she reached it. She tapped the bubble, and nothing happed. She tried to push her way through the bubble. Nothing. Mathew was still standing on the other side of the bubble plotting. 

Dasiy took a look at Mathew and the placed her hand on the bubble. She placed all of her fingers except her pointer and middle into a fist, so in a peace sign. Then, she walked through the bubble. I looked over at Mathew and saw his face. It was hilarious. His smirk had been kicked off his face and replaced with the most stupid look ever. His eyes were wide, and his jaw was as far down as it could go. I chuckled. His head snapped towards me. He ran at me.

 When he was Simon's old pet I could take him. But this is many years later, and I know he has been training for and plotting out this whole attack. He dived at my legs. I rolled over him, and tackled him. He reacted quickly and pushed me over. He threw a punch at my stomach. I groaned. But the sting of the punch pushed my adrenaline further. My heart was racing. I threw a hard punch at his jaw. This stopped him enough to let me get up. He was still on the floor so I took this as my advantage. I jumped on top of him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I pushed. He gave up so I loosened up a little bit. But he took this advantage. He threw my hands off his neck and threw me to the side of the stage. I tried to get up, but I was swallowed by a mob of newborn vampires.

*Mackenzie's POV*

"Luke!" I yelled as I hopped over the counter. I latched my arms around his neck. His big hands wrap around my back. He looks the same, but his skin is a bit paler. He has big bags under his eyes, and looks tired. I wish he would have come back sooner. 

 "Where have you been?" I ask. Warmth spreads through my body. He's back. The corners of my mouth move upward, and it feels funny. It has been a long time since I have actually smiled. "I can't believe you came back. I thought you weren't going to come back." I say as I hug him tighter. His body tenses.

 "What's wrong?" I ask.

 "Nothing," he responds.

 "Luke," I sigh. I look into his 

 "Um, well you see, my friends and I got in a little trouble, and we kinda need a place to live for a little." he says.

 "Um, I'll ask my mom." I say. Luke was like a brother to me, so if he needed help, I would give it to him. I walk to the back of the store, and into our house, which was connected.

 "Mom!" I yell. She hurries down the stairs.

 "Yes Mack? I was in the middle of doing my hair you know," she says. She has a couple of curlers in her hair.

 "Um so Luke showed up at the store, and he needs our help." I say.

 "Anything for my boo. What does he need?"

 "This is the part you might not like. So he got into a bit of trouble with some of his friends and they need somewhere to stay for a bit."

 "We don't have the money to house a couple teenage boys!" she says. The door creaks behind us and Luke walks in behind me.

 "Please Marg! We will work in the store and in the metal shop!" he pleads.

 "Fine. Just for you," my mothers sighs, "Luke, you and one of your friends can sleep in the room with Mackenzie. The other two or however many can sleep in Scarlett's old room. You and whoever sleeps in Mack's room will work in the shop with Mackenzie. The others will work in the shop with her John." my mother says.

 "Thanks Margie, boys come on in." he says. Then three boys walk into the room. One of them has the same dirty blonde hair as Luke, but he has a bandana wrapped under it. The next one has dark hair and tan skin. The third one has red a purple hair, dyed presumably.

 "This is Asthon, Calum, and Micheal."

I hope everyone likes this chapter. Scarlett is kinda back! She will be more wrapped into this story don't worry! Also both sides of this story will wrap together! This update was quick so vote and comment to show your support! Thanks!

XOXO~ emilyj_721