You awake about 2 hours later; you have a blanket on you. You guessed Sollux did this, speaking of him where is he? You sit up and look around the room, you guessed that he left. You stand up and walk into the kitchen to get a drink, as you enter you see Sollux.

"What are you still doing here?" you ask while searching through the fridge. You didn't mind that he stayed for a little bit longer, as long as he is gone by the time you go to bed.

"uhh, can I thtay for a little longer, he is thtill mad." He said. He was lying again.

"Dude you're a terrible liar, and I barley know you," you said walking over to him. He still had that stupid hat on; it was pissing you off to the max. You walked closer to him and swiftly removed his hat. You saw some weird looking horn things, but only for a brief moment. He grabbed the hat and put it on really fast.

"I thaid don't touch the hat, and I have personal buthinethth that you have no buthinethth knowing," he answers adjusting his hat a little, then walking into the living room." Can I uthe your computer?"

"why would I let you use my computer, you're an ass. You're lucky that your still here," you answer back. He looks down at the floor, not making any eye contact with you what so ever. "And look at me when I'm talking, it's very rude." He continues to look down at the floor. You walk over to him and tilt his head to stare at you. You see that he is wearing 3D looking glasses and pointed dual teeth on each end of his mouth. You didn't want to be rude and ask bro what is up with yo face? He started to blush a little then quickly left your gaze. His blush was yellowish but you thought it was just the lighting or something stupid.

"im thorry, I thould leave," he answers as he stands and make his way to the door. You watched as he left, you closed the door behind him and went to your room. Your room was on the first floor instead of the second, you like to keep the top room as a guess room. You walk in and clasped onto the bed. You look at the time; it was almost 8:30. You groaned and rolled over and fell asleep. If you're not at work or out with friends, you're sleeping.

You awake to a bang at the door, your flop onto the ground. You get up as the banging continued. You walk to the door and unlock it and open it. You never really thought what time it is and this person could be a killer, but as long as you can get back to bed you really didn't care. You open the door to a beaten up figure, leaning onto the frame of the door. You looked him up and down and saw that it was Sollux, what the hell happened to him.

"Hi, can I come in," he ask, you quickly let him in and helped him to the couch. He had cuts and bruises everywhere. His shirt was torn in several places and had yellow everywhere. You ignored the yellow, it shall be questioned later. You run to your bathroom and grab some bandages and rags. You went back to him and set the supplies down.

"What the hell happened to you," you asked. He looked up at you with his broken glasses, and his crooked hat.

"uhh, thugth," he answers. He was lying again. You begin to rub away the cuts on his chest; you see the yellow substance seep from his hat.

"What the hell is this yellow shit," you ask as you started to remove his hat. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed it away. You removed your hand from his grasp, which was easy he was very weak, and removed his hat, revealing some weird pointed objects protruding from his head. You stood back a little, admiring the horns. They were red-ish orange at the bottom then orange then finally yellow, he had two on each side of his head. He looked up at you; you looked back at him watching some of the yellow substance fall down his face. You had nothing to say, so you did the only thing you could think straight about. You reached for the rags and continued to clean him up. You both said nothing the entire time. Once he was finally all cleaned up you stood to go to your room