Chapter 7- Capturing a Decepticon Bird

Third Person View

A RV stops at the gas station to buy some items for their trip. "Junior, you get the franks, we'll get the beans," a man call,"let's make our 8th campout in 8 nights something really special!!" The boy name Junior has a phone and said something to post it on social media. "Save me. Hashtag "family vacation." Ugh!!," Junior sigh.

Suddenly, a large bird screeching as it grabs the RV and flew off into the sky. "Sleeping in motel tonight. Hashtag "awesome"," he text.

Star's POV

I'm riding with Sideswipe today to go out on a mission with Strongarm and the other two fellow Autobots. "This is Bumblebee and Grimlock. No sign of the fugitive," Bee com link. "Beta team leaving Sector 8 for Sector 9," Strongarm com link,"zero contact, optical or auditory." "Ah, what Strongarm's trying to say is, we got zotz," Sideswipe said.

"What I'm doing is using language appropriate for Cybertronian law enforcers on duty, which Bee and I are. Something I think you've all forgotten," she explain. She drove off ahead of us like a mad man.

"Who's been putting shrapnel in her intake valve lately?," he ask.

"I don't know Sideswipe. Maybe she's kinda stress out or something she has in mind," I thought.

"Maybe you're right Star."

Back at the junkyard, Uncle Denny, Fixit, and Russell are keeping an eye for us to locate the Decepticon. "Our Decepticon's signal keeps flopping, copping, dropping out," Fixit com link,"oh wait. It's back online. And on the move."

On our view, I saw a large shadow that looks like a very giant bird. "Uh... are we dealing with a flying Decepticon?," I nervously ask. "Alpha team, direct contact." "Party time!!," Sideswipe cheers. "Sideswipe, this is not a party, it's a pursuit. Regulation 134, Sector 2: "An officer shall not initiate a high-speed chase without-."

"You wanna follow rules or the bad bot?," I ask in the com link.

"On Cybertron, we did both," she said.

The Decepticon bird land on top of the metal electricity pole and saw a shiny object. Both of them transform while I got toss out of the car for the third time and Sideswipe caught me. Then he put me down and we look up. "Know a rule for getting that thing down?," he ask in curiosity. The bird look at the shiny metal at the pole and saw something shiny from Sideswipe and I. "Shiny," the Decepticon spoke.

"Did that thing just said shiny...?," I creep out. It flys off from its post and start flying towards us with a loud screeching noise. Then we got under attack by the Decepticon. "Mayday!! Officers under attack!!" Strongarm got attack hit first. "Bumblebee, did you hear that?," Fixit announce. "We'll be there stat." "Well, hurry up Bee or else we're dead meat!!," I scream.

I use my power to make some small fire ball to hit the bird, but kept dodging it every time. It flew down and capture Sideswipe first. "Polly wants to crack me!!," Sideswipe scream. It screech again and Strongarm and I fire our weapon. "Wings up, birdbrain," both of us call. Strongarm somehow starts to itch and the bird whack the weapon off her hand. "Woah!!" The bird screech the third time and grab Strongarm.

"Scrap!!," both of them in unison. I tried to think of another weapon that I can make up from my necklace beside using fire ball power. Finally, Bee and Grimlock are here as he transform and Bee kick the Decepticon. It drops Sideswipe and Strongarm straight to the floor with Bumblebee. I quickly ran up to them, just incase. "Who needs punching?," Grimlock smile.