Chapter 14- Sideways

Third Person View

At night, two guys, red and blue, are against each other on a race at the river cement bed area with their shiny sports car. After a few seconds, they start and kept racing for about a mile or so till a guy stops his car when he saw a giant, crab like robot walking down their road path. Both of them stop immediately to check it out.

"Dude, I'm sorry. What was that?," the man with the blue helmet. The guy with red colors walk up to him till his car got snatch away in a second and both of them freak out. "You want a ride back?" Both of them gets in the car and sped off into the distance.

Star's POV

Me and Sideswipe noticed that our teammate, Strongarm, is acting off and she keeps coming back at the junkyard around 6:30 pm. So, both of us head to the front yard and wait silently for her to returned. Finally, she came back at the exact 6:30 pm. "Hey, Strongarm!!," I smile. She got jump scared and turn around to see us. "Nice day," Sideswipe grin,"for sneaking back into the base, that is."

"Heh. I wasn't. I-I was just on patrol," Strongarm fake smile. We know that she is lying alright cause of her little routine. "Okay, I was out on a training exercise." Still lying, my friend, still lying. "I was working out a cramp in my lateral flexor?" She tried her best to lie in front of us, but that didn't even work at all, sorry Strongarm.

"No, no, no. You were away from base without Bee's permission. Must've been someplace really embarrassing, too, if you don't want your hero to know about it," Sideswipe said.

"Sideswipe, Star, please," she beg.

"No worries. We'll keep your little secret. That's the king of thing teammates do for each other. Right, Guardian," I grin. I'm sitting at his shoulder and he nods with a smirk.

"Thanks, Star. Really," Strongarm turns around. "You know what else teammates do? They cover each other's patrols." "Sure, no problem." "And they do other favors pretty much whenever they're asked," Sideswipe smirk at the tip of his lip. Strongarm gave up and heads back to the command center by foot.

After that, I told Sideswipe that I'm going to help Uncle Denny and Fixit on something, so he puts me down and I head to the location that they're at right now. When I got there, Uncle Denny wants me to carry one of the Hunters that both of them built. I did help them a bit on building these new Hunters that Strongarm and Sideswipe needs so desperately. Then we head back to the center with the Decepticon Hunters.

Oh yeah, there wasn't any Decepticon activity lately and it's kinda boring for Bee now a days. I think it's about like two days since the last time there's a Decepticon activity.

When we finally made it, I noticed that Bee is pacing back and forth. We made ourselves quiet so that I can scare the crap out of him. "Eureka!!," I yell. Bee got a jump scare when I yell at that out of the blue. "Ugh!!," Bee scream out loud. "Sorry, Bee. Did we startled you?," Denny ask. "Ugh. Maybe a little. With no Decepticon activity lately, I've been kind of jumpy, because-I know something's coming, I just don't know when. So I can do is obsess about it, and... ugh. I guess I don't know how-," Bee continue.

"Good news!!," Fixit jumps in. "Uhh!!" Bee just got another jump scare again, this time by Fixit, not me. "To relax." "What's going on?," Grimlock comes in. "Either Fixit, Star, and Denny were about to tell me, or they were gonna give me a third unnecessary jump-start," Bee sighs. I want him to get another jump scare, but I don't want him to pass out from all of that and that will be crucial.

The rest of the team then group up at the command center. "Sorry, sir, but Denny and I have finally succeed in creating two working duplicates of your Decepticon Hunter," Fixit announce. "Really?" I hand one to my Guardian and he grab it and it turns to a sword. He test it out and he likes it. "Sideswipe like," Sideswipe smirk. "Want to give it a try? Unh!!"