Chapter 4

"Mingyu, Put That Down!" You Giggled as The Flour Pattered All Over You. He Kept Laughing And Throwing Flour On You. "No ma'm!" He Giggled Nodding His Head as a No. You Ducked Behind The Counter. It Was Silent For a Minute, No Footsteps, No Breathing. You Got Up Slowly and Before You Knew It, Chocolate Was Smeared All Over Your Face. "Mingyu~Ah!" You Whined. "Y/N~Ah!" He Mocked You. You Turned Around, Fake Sniffling. "Y/N I'm Sorry." Mingyu Said Coming Up To You. You Carefully Grab The Cup Of Tea Next To You and Hold It To Where Mingyu Can't See It. Mingyu Finally Reaches You and You Smirk. "Y/N~Ah I'm-" You Pour The Cup Of Tea On Him and He Jumps In The Air Like a Cat. You Laugh and Slip On Tea, Causing Your Butt To Land On The Wet Floor. It Was Mingyu's Turn To Laugh Now. "Come On Mingyu~Ah, Help Me Up." He Extended His Hand Towards You and You Took It. "Mingyu......I Have Something To Tell You....." You Sighed. His Smile Stretched Wide. "What?" He Asked Excitedly. You Paused a Minute. "I'm Not Gonna Clean Up This Mess!" You Said Quickly, Giggling, Running Out of The Kitchen. "Oh Come On!" Mingyu Whined Chasing After You. You Headed To The Bathroom In Your Room, The Walls Decorated With Diamond Like Jewels. You Grab a Wet Rag and Wipe Your Face Free Of Chocolate Icing. You Run a Bubble Bath, and Wait Till' It Feels Up. You Step Your Toe In The Bath and Tingles Feel Your Body Because Of The Heat.
-MINGYU'S POV-
I Sigh Realizing That Y/N Got Into The Bath. I'm A Mess, But I Don't Have Any Clothes Here. I Sit On Her Living Room Floor and Sigh. I Look around, Bored, Only To Fine Y/N's Phone Next To Me. I Pick It Up and Smile. Her Lock screen Is a Picture Of Me and Her When We Where 13. We Were at The Park, Celebrating Her Birthday. There Were Pink Balloons That Read 'Happy Birthday!" In Sparkly Bolded Letters. There Were Green, Purple, Pink, Blue, and Red Streamers, Circling Around The Tree's and Other Things. There Was a Big Cake, Vanilla, That Was Decorated In Edible Sparkles, Neon Green, Yellow, Pink, and Red Icing, 13 Candles That Were Swirled with F/C Stripes, and 'Happy Birthday Y/N!' In Cursive, In F/C. I Remember That Day So Well, I Remember All Her Special Days So Well. I Even Remember When She Got Her First Shot. I Slide The Lock screen and Surprisingly She Doesn't Have a Passcode. I Smile Again When Her Background Is a Picture Of Us, Again, When We Were Having Our First Day Of 7th Grade Together. I Remember She Was Nervous and I Was Comforting Her. She Almost Cried But I Let Her Latch On To Me. I WrappedMy Arms Around Her and She Was Sniffling. "Shh, Its Ok Y/N! Just Imagine, You'll Meet New Friends and You'll Be The Smartest Kid." When I Said That She Stopped Sniffling and Smiled Up at Me. I Saw a Notification Come Up For A Game Called Flappy Bird. I Clicked It.
-AN HOUR LATER-YOUR POV-
"Mingyu, You Can Use Some Of My Brothers Clothes, I-" I Look Up To See Mingyu On My Phone. "Oh Hey Y/N!" He Yelled Still Intrigued By My Phone. "What Are You Doing On My Phone?" I Asked Walking Over To Him. "Trying To Beat Your High Score Of 87." He Said Grunting Because He Failed. "Your Playing Flappy Bird Aren't You?" He Nodded and I Laughed. "It's An Addicting Game!" He Whined. "I Know, But Next Time Ask Me to Get On My Phone." he Nodded. "Anyway, I Have Some Of My Brothers Clothes, You Can go Take a Shower and Wear Those." I Smiled. "Ok Thanks Y/n!" "Of Course Anything For My Best Friend!" I Felt That Pang In My Chest Again.