Chapter 2

"U-Uh Anyway!" You Said Leaning Back Down In The Squishy Seat. "How Have You Been Gyu?" You Asked Him, The Pink From Your Cheeks Flowing Away. "Amazing Now That I've Seen You." You Laughed at His Cheesiness. "Well, Do You Remember Wonwoo?" You Shake Your Head No Because You Never Heard Of This Wonwoo. "Oh, Well He's Been a Close Friend Of Mine. I Think You Should Meet Him!" He Exclaimed. "Woah, Chill Gyu, We Just Now Found Each Other." You Two Laughed. You Gestured For Him To Keep Talking. "Well, I Also Live With 12 Other Boys Including Wonwoo." He Said Normally, Taking a Sip Of Your, Now Cold, Coffee. "12 Boys?! That Must Be a Pain!" You Said, Biting Your Bottom Lip, To Not Laugh. "Let's See There's (A/N I'm Not Gonna Tell U Them Cuz U Know Them)"
Wait A Sec, "Oh My God! I Know Soonyoung! He Worked at a McDonalds Before!" You Exclaimed. "Oh Cool! Anyway, What's Been Going On In Your Life?" He Asks You, His Eyes Sparkling With Interest. "Well, I Don't Do Much But, I Hang Out With My Friend Kia!" You Exclaimed Again, Showing Him a Picture Of Kia. Kia Has Been Your Best Friend Since You Were 17. She Saw You Sitting In The Back Of The Classroom, and Introduced Herself, and You Two Became Friends. "Oh! Wow! How Do You Move On From Me So Fast?" He Was Joking, and You Knew That, But It Made You Frown. "Hey It Was Just A Joke." Mingyu Used His Index Finger To Lift Up Your Chin, To Look at Him. "I Know, But, Your My Best Friend! I Could Never Get Over You!" When You Said Best Friend, You Felt a slight Pain To The Chest. Yes, You Like Your Best Friend. "Awe Thank You Y/N." You Didn't Notice, But Heat Rushed Up To His Tan Cheeks. You Look At Your F/C Watch, and See Its Only 8:19 In The Morning. "Say, Y/N, You Wanna Go For a Walk?" He Suggest and You Nod, a Smile Sneaking Onto Your Face. A Few Minutes Later, You Two Are Walking In The Park, In Deep Conversation, When You Hear Something You Never Thought You'd Hear This Early. "ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!" You and Mingyu Yelled. You Hopped On His Back, and He Sprinted Towards The Truck. When It Stopped, He Stopped, and He Was Panting Like a Dog. "Which One Do You Want?" He Asks Taking Out His Wallet. "No! I'll Pay!" You Cling To His Arm. "Nope!" He Said. He Bought Two F/F Ones. He Handed You Yours. "How Did You Know I Wanted F/F?" You Ask Him, Slurping On Your Ice Sickle. "Cause' It's Your Favorite! Duh!" he Smiled A Silly Smile. "I Can't Believe You Remembered!" You Let Go Of His Arm. "Of Course I Would!" He Laughed and You Two Kept Walking. "Gyu." You Stopped In Your Tracks, So Did Mingyu. "Yea Y/N?" He Asked Turning Around To Face You, Confused. "You Never Told Me Why You Moved." You Said, Looking Down, and Tapping Your Feet Together. "Oh. Um. Well." He Stuttered. "I, Uh, I W-Wanted To, To Meet My Other Friends." He Looked Down At His Feet, His Ice Cream Slowly Melting. What?! You Waited 5 Years Just to Find Out He Wanted To Hang Out With His Friends In Korea. "Are-Are You Ok?" Mingyu Asked, Looking at Your Frowning Face. "Y-you Left Me, Your Best Friend, Just To Hang Out With Your FRIENDS?!" Your Voice Progressively Getting Louder. "Your Being Rude Y/N! I Haven't Seen My Friends In Forever!" He Yelled, Dropping His Cone. "Well My Bad For MISSING MY BEST FRIEND, JUST TO WAIT FOR HIM FOR 5 YEARS!" You Screamed, Tears Flowing Uncontrollably Down Your S/C Skin. He Didn't Speak, He Just Looked Down. "F-Fine! I Thought I Would Be Happy When I Saw You. But I'm Not." You Ran Away, Your Sneakers Getting Dirty From The Mud. You Ignored Mingyu's Calls And Just Kept Running.