Chapter Seven

"Okay,so how did we do?" Scarlet asked curiously.

She unlocked the side of the crib and unstrapped him. Then she strapped him back down onto the changing table with big boy pants on one side and a diaper on the other. She unsnapped the onesie and pulled down the plastic pants. Carefully, she undid the obviously soiled diaper making sure to act surprised.
"I don't think you're a big boy yet. I guess if you're going to act like a baby I'm going to treat you like one." Scarlet said disappointed in the boy yet ecstatic that her plan had worked.   "From now until further notice you are my little baby boy and if you tell anyone you will get the spanking of a lifetime. You will no longer have access to the bathroom and you must use the diapers for their intended purposes. You are not allowed to change yourself, only I can change you. You will sleep in the crib with the straps on and it will be locked. I will choose how much and what you wear, if you wear anything at all. You will follow any other rules I give you or you will get even stricter rules."

Scarlet changed the boy and brought him to the kitchen.
"Time for breakfast!" She exclaimed. A high chair was set up by the table. She placed him right in and started feeding him baby food and a bottle of milk.
"Worst day of my life." Tommy thought in dismay.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bad Babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें