Chapter Four

"Scarlet!" Tommy called loudly.

"Coming." Scarlet replied running through the halls.

She walked in to find a rather flustered little boy pulling at the bars of his crib in nothing more then a diaper.

"Two questions. Why am I in a crib? And why am I wearing a diaper?" Tommy asked angrily.

"You're in a crib so you can sleep. I don't have a bed for you at my apartment. Two, you are wearing a nappy because you wet the bed. I don't want you to wet the bed again." Scarlet answered calmly.

"Well can I take it off now? I'm not sleeping anymore." Tommy pestered on.

"I will make a deal with you. If you do as I say and wear it tonight you can take it off if you wake up dry." She challenged.

"Deal." Tommy said confident this would be easy.

"I put your pajamas in the washing machine so they are clean now." She told him as she handed them to him.

Embarrassed of his baby like appearance, Tommy rapidly put his pajamas back on.  

"Can you take me out of this crib now?" He questioned, trying to keep his cool.

"I can take you out of the crib, but then I have to put you in a playpen so I can keep an eye on you while I make dinner." She informed him.

"Okay,fine." Tommy agreed,fearful of getting on her bad side.

Scarlet picked up the small boy and lead him to her living room space. She put on the kids network for him and put the remote on the counter so it would be out of reach of him.

With him out of the way, she devised a plan to win the deal. For dinner she decided she would make the ultimate intestine cleanse made to increase bowel movements. This consisted of a faro and leafy green salad and a chocolate (laxative) pudding with (ex-lax) chocolate shavings. Soon, dinner was ready and so her plan began.