51

Kayden:

Justin and I sat comfortably on his bed. I rested my head on his shoulder and he gently kissed my head before laying his head on top of mine.

We sat in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

It almost felt like we are just friends again. Just me and him hanging out like old times honestly, I liked it. Not having to worry about all the stresses and commitments of being a couple.

Sometimes, I miss us being just best friends. Don't get me wrong, I love Justin. But to be honest, ever since we got together, I had been scared of losing our friendship.

Even though Justin promised that if anything went wrong in our relationship we could go back to being friends, I still worried that it wouldn't be the same. There would always be this awkward tension between us. And there would always be feelings towards each other. How could we possibly ignore that?

"Kayd?" Justin suddenly said, cutting through our silence. "Yeah?" I asked, biting my lip and looking up at him. "I love you so, so, so much." He said softly.

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. Why would he just randomly come out and say that?

"I love you too." I replied, looking into his eyes.

"don't you ever leave me." He said. "I don't want to lose you." I wrapped my arms around his torso. "You won't lose me." I told him.

I wondered what he was thinking about. Maybe he was thinking the same thing I was. Maybe he knew I was thinking about us.

"Good." He mumbled before bringing my chin up and kissing me. I kiss back my arms around his neck. Gently, he leaned me back so I was laying down with him straddling me. He continued to kiss me and I got nervous. Did he want to do... it? I mean, we were laying on his bed, home alone.

No, he knew that I didn't want to have sex until I was engaged, at least.

His hands were laid gently on my waist, my arms still around his neck. He pulled away from my lips and started making his way down to my neck. He left soft, sweet kisses all over my skin.

"Justin..." I trailed off. "Shhh." He whispered gently against my skin. I couldn't help but shiver. I felt him smirk against my own skin, loving the effect he had on me.

He eventually left my neck, kissing all the way back up to my lips. He kissed me so softly and passionately. His fingers slipped under my shirt, feeling my skin with his fingertips. He rubs circles into my skin as he continued to kiss me. It was almost soothing.

"I love you, Kayden." He mumbled against my lips. I would have responded but his lips wouldn't allow me. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. But I didn't let him in. I didn't want this to get out of hand.

He tried again, but I refused. I could hear a small growl come from the back of his throat and I knew he was frustrated.

"Kaydennnn." He whined, pulling away only a little bit. I shook my head and he sighed. Leaning down, he gave me one last passionate kiss before pulling away.

He still straddled me. He smiled down at me and I returned the favor.

"I love you, Justy." I said to him. His smile grew. "I love you more, Kaydie Bear." He cooed, kissing my cheek. Then he started tickling my stomach but I quickly pushed his hands away.

"Aww. I can't tickle you?" He asked, putting on a sad face. I shook my head. He jutted out his bottom lip and I just smirked.

"don't give me that look, little girl." He said, Rolling us over so I was now laying on top of him. His strong arms trapped me in his grasp.

"don't tell me what to do." I retorted. "That's my job." He said. "No it isn't! You can't tell me what to do." I exclaimed. "Actually, I can. I'm older and bigger and stronger." He corrected me.

"you're only older by one day, so shut up!" I argued. He chuckled and tried to give me a kiss, but I scrunched up my nose and dodged his lips.

"Aww. Come here, Kayden." Justin said, trying to kiss me again. "No!" I exclaimed, moving my face to the side.

"Don't make me tickle you, Kayd." He warned, giving me a stern look like a father. I pouted but gave in. He gave me a quick, sweet kiss that only lasted a few seconds.

"see, that wasn't so bad." Justin said once he pulled away. I scrunched up my face. "I beg to differ." I replied. He chuckled.

"come on, you love me." He said, laying me next to him. My head was rested on one of his comfy pillows and he leaned his face close to mine. "you sure about that?" I asked jokingly.

"alright, that's it." He pinned me down and started giving me raspberry kisses all over my neck and face. "Justin! Stop!" I said in between laughs. He ignored me and continued.

"Justin!" I exclaimed, trying to push him away. But he was straddling me once again and holding my wrists down.

"St-stop!" I cried out, still laughing hard. "say I love you, Justin." He ordered, between raspberry kisses on my cheeks and neck.

"I love you, Justin!" I cried. He gave me one more raspberry kiss on my neck before pulling away and loosening his grip on my wrists.

He looked into my eyes and I glared at him. He chuckled and kiss my cheek before getting off me. I playfully slapped his chest before he grabbed me into his arms and held me.

I smiled and relaxed into his strong hold.