Chapter Four

"I should just quit school so I don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit," Michael sighed into his desk.

This time, it was Ashton and Luke who had come over to Michael's place but that didn't seem to faze the seventeen-year-old who was treating their visit like a therapy session.

"Did Nia put a spider in your backpack again or are we still talking about the nerd?" Luke asked in a bored tone, flicking through his phone like the basic bitch he was.

"Nia's the one who did that?!" Michael screeched, causing the other two boys to wince. "And, his name's Calum, you uncultured swine."

"Says the boy who pronounces it 'Yeves Saint Lah-rant'," he retorted.

"I apologize for being Australian," Michael groaned, fighting the urge to throw something at Luke's head.

"I apologize for allowing you to be my friend."

"Fuck you. I'm a joy to have around," Michael scoffed.

Ashton snorted, lightly slapping Luke on the back to get him to stop talking. He didn't need these two idiots getting into a fist fight.

"I take it you're still stuck on Calum."

"He's just so hot, Ash!" Michael whined, gesturing wildly with his arms. "Like, it's not fucking fair. He's freaking cute and he's smart. He made me read, Ash. He made me read and I fucking understood. Which, I don't understand how that's even remotely possible because I was too busy trying to keep myself from jumping his bones like the slut I really am."

Ashton let out a snorting laugh that Michael did not even find the least bit funny.

He was having a crisis, damnit!

"Why don't you ask him on a date and just get it over?" Luke groaned, already tapping away at his phone.

"I can't just jump his bones, Luke," Michael stated, like it was the most obvious fact in the world. "I need to...wine and dine him or some shit like that."

Ashton raised an eyebrow, grinning at the bleached blonde teenager rolling his body onto his desk like a dying dolphin.

"Fuck. Mikey...You really like this guy."

Michael blushed, banging his head against the wooden desk.

"No shit."

"Like...you really like Calum."

The junior let out a high-pitched groan.

"Yes, Ashton. I really like Calum! Do I need to spell it out for you or did you need a 32-slide presentation on why I should lick whipped cream off of his dick?"

Luke snorted, rolling his eyes at his best friend's antics.

"Mikey, just ask him out," Luke finally breathed out, putting his phone down. "The worst he could say is 'no' and you know that you'd know that you gave it a shot. If he says 'yes', then you get to reenact every dirty fantasy that you've been texting Ashton about for the last two weeks that you both think I don't know about when Ash's password is my fucking name."

Michael gaped at his best friend's response, wondering where the fuck that had even come from. Ashton also seemed to be in a similar state of shock – that or he was furiously trying to think of new four letter password that wasn't L-U-K-E, F-U-C-K or D-I-C-K.

"So, what were your thoughts on the one where I dress up like a cheerleader and get him to fuck me in the locker room?"

Luke cast his best friend a quick glance, top-to-bottom.