Chapter One

If there was one place Michael Clifford did not belong, it was the library.

He could do the skate park, definitely. Cafeteria? Sure. Classrooms? Well, he's pretty good at drowning out his annoying classmates, anyway. But, this – this was different. For one, there was absolutely no noise to drown out. There were barely even people to drown out. The library was like a barren wasteland surrounded by a deadly maze of textbooks and novels. Who even reads these days?

And two, the damn librarian was an old coon who wouldn't let him listen to his music because she "could hear his demon music blasting from the front desk". Jeez, no one appreciated Fall Out Boy, these days.

Anyways, considering all of this, why in God's name would Michael Clifford be walking aimlessly up and down the British Literature aisle of this hellhole? His stupid English teacher, of course. Now, Michael had nothing against the guy. In fact, he spent many hours daydreaming of the extremely attractive Mr. Tomlinson telling him to stay after class and then proceeding to fuck him on his desk like some cheap porno but this was pure torture.

Like, seriously?

Who even was William Shakespeare and why did Michael have to find a play about two people dying because some idiot couldn't deliver a damn message? Or, something like that.

Really, he was ready to just call it quits and let Tomlinson fail his ass.

"I hate this fucking place," he swore, walking back down the aisle for the tenth time. "Really? Where is this damn thing?"

"Um, excuse me?" came a soft voice.

Michael was ready to bite this person's head off for even trying to talk to him – he was in the middle of a crisis – when green eyes landed upon who must, literally, be the hottest guy on the planet.

The pale-skinned boy felt his knees weaken at the sight of the tall, dark-haired boy standing before him. He had big, extremely kissable lips that were twisted in a small, friendly smile and a jaw line that Michael wanted to run his tongue all over it. His pretty brown irises were staring at him questioningly. They were a bit on the thin side but that just made him look even more attractive. His eyes were covered by a pair of large, thick glasses that, oddly enough, only seemed to add to his good looks. It made him look extremely innocent. The boy wore a simple, grey hoodie, dark skinnies and white shoes.

In his rather large hands were a thick novel, a pencil and a notebook.

God, he was so hot. Michael was ready to just drop to his knees and-

"Do you need any help finding something?" the dark-haired boy asked shyly.

My mouth needs help finding your dick.

Michael nearly slapped himself at the thought but he couldn't deny just how badly this boy turned him on. Holy shit, he was so cute. It was so not fair. He just looked so damn innocent.

"I can't seem to find a book for English. Romeo and Juliet?" Michael managed to reply.

The taller boy smiled and Michael wanted to jump his bones, right then and there. The guy was just too adorable.

"You're in the wrong aisle. Shakespeare is in the Classics section," the boy told him, motioning to his left. "It's just two bookcases down."

Michael stared at the dark-haired boy. He looked ready to leave when the smaller boy reached out to pull him by the elbow.

"Mind helping me out?" he asked slowly, eyes purposefully darting up and down the taller boy's body.

The boy blushed, eyes darting to the ground and Michael was just about ready to suck him off in the middle of the library. It really wasn't fair how attractive this boy was. Was he a new student? How had Michael never noticed this beautiful being before?

"I'm so bad at finding things," he breathed, emerald eyes twinkling. "If it's not too much trouble, that is."

The taller boy shook his head, turning and walking down the aisle with Michael in tow. His brown eyes darted over the titles with practiced eyes, making Michael want to scream like a girl. This boy was a fucking bookworm. That shouldn't be as attractive as it was.

"Here, it is," he murmured quietly, pulling a thin hardcover from the top shelf.

Michael reveled in how easily this boy plucked the book out, whereas Michael would have had to stand on his tiptoes to reach. He handed the book over with a shy smile, pushing his thick glasses back up his nose.

"Thank you," Michael squealed, bouncing slightly.

Olive skin flushed light pink as the dark-haired boy blushed. He was incredibly cute and Michael didn't want to leave without learning his name first.

"I'm Michael. But, call me Mikey," he said brightly, eyes trained on the boy's luscious-looking lips. "What's your name?"

Once again, the boy blushed before softly speaking up.

"Calum. Calum Hood," he answered, eyes still not looking directly at him

Michael grinned before brazenly pushing himself on his toes to kiss Calum on the cheek.

"Well, thank you, Calum. You saved me from a failing grade. I owe you," he said suggestively, biting on his full, red lips.

He didn't miss the way Calum's gaze rested shortly on his mouth before looking away with an even heavier blush. The taller boy's grip tightened on the books in his hands and Michael could only imagine that grip on his waist as he pounded into him. Fuck, he really needed to stop before he popped a boner, right there. In the fucking library.

He needed Jesus.

"I was happy to help. It was no problem," he said honestly, brown eyes only sincere.

Michael held his book to his chest, the dark cover of the book contrasting greatly with his white sweater and pale skin. He gave Calum one last smirk before turning to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, Calum," he said over his shoulder.

The taller boy smiled, his eyes trained on the gray, library carpet.

"You, too, Mikey."

It was so low, he barely heard it. But, when he did, Michael felt a tiny sliver of excitement roll up his back. He liked the sound of his name on Calum's lips.

He couldn't wait to hear him moan it.

Note: Thank you for reading! Please vote and leave a comment!