Chapter two~So what now?

Start from the beginning

You know, you wouldn't think these two were related. Colten was tall, tan, and handsome. Avery on the other hand had ultra blonde hair and had a ivory complection. Her eyes were a vivid blue with freckles. And his were a forest brown.

"Chill, I just wanted to know if you guys want to watch a movie. I can make the popcorn." He offered up a generous smile. The smile that won me over.

"Hmm so I can be a third wheel while you two love it up? Be right back so I can go puke." She gave off a sarcastic tone.

I threw my pj top at her and it hit her straight in the face. "Uh I mean fine...I guess. Be down in a minute." Avery tuck her soft pink tongue first at me, then her brother. As a result Colten blew a kiss at me to annoy his little sister some more.

**************************************************************************

We all snuggled up in the Gregor's basement. Kicking our feet up on the squishy soft leather couch. We were watching my favorite, "Back to the future". I've alway's been a sucker for 80's movies. I'm all warm and cozy in Colten's arms. he's such a cuddly bear but that's why I love him. We've been dating for well.... this saturday will be our two year. I think it's time to do it. the big thing. I feel ready and I truly do love him. I stare at his face and look at all the details until he eye as well.looks down into my eyes as well.I smile as he leans down to give me a sweet kiss. As a result, I hear Avery scoff. I look over at her to see her scowl. I can't blame her though. Avery's boyfrind broke up with her two weeks ago,

He says that he fell oout of love. Bull shit. Ugh I never knew he was such a jackass. " Don't pay attention to her." Colten whispered.

"I know, but let me go for a second. I have an idea." His arms around me released from around me. "Oh Avwy, I wuv wou". I jumped right on top of her. She then started laughing so much she was squeaking. My job is completed. "Hahahaha get off of me you fart!" Avery muffled at me in between gasps.

"Dog pile!" Colten piped in. "Ahhhh no you don't. Kaylee get offa me haha quick!" She squealed.

I move out of the way before I catch my boyfriends crushing weight. Just then I hear the door creak open.

"Okay you three, time for some shut eye!" The voice tumbles down the stairs.

"Oh pop come on! It's not that late. " Colten protests

"Nah Colten, your dad's right. Avery and I have school bright and early." I picked myself up and straightened out my pjs.

"Now honey! We have to tell you something." My mom's voice echoed off the walls.

I wonder what she has to day. Hmm. I knelt down to give Colten a good night kiss. "I love you so much." I said pulling away. "I love you so much more." He made me grin when he rubbed our noses together.

Avery and I both doubled up the stairs. After I opened up the door at the top, I came in contact when my dad. He backed up to put a arm around my mom. She was sitting at the breakfast table. Hands wriggled tight in her lap.

"Honey. Sweetie. Kaylee honey." My mom started. Her tone was getting serious and was starting to scare me a little bit.

"Dad?" I turned to meet his eyes.

"Kaylee, we are leaving." Those words escaped his lips and hit me like a ton of bricks. Not only did my jaw drop, but so did Avery's.

"No no no Mr. Josiah! You can't move away! What am I going to do without my best friend?"

"Ave, stop being so mellow dramatic. Let him finish." Mr. Gregor rolled his eyes in frustration. "Ahem as I was saying, we're leaving. Just your mom and I. We can't stay in our house anymore, it's its.. Huh it's just not under good living conditions." What? Well I guess I'm moving. But why did he say just himself and my mom? What about me!

I must have a confused look on my face because my dad continued to inform our situation. " we're leaving in the morning to go house hunting. I don't want to take you out of school for this. That's why the Gregor's are nice enough to let you stay here for a while."

I'm still upset over everything. But I get to live with my best friend!! In this wonderful house! And with my boyfriend... My is this a dream come true or what? But still a question comes to my mind.

"So what now?" I gulped and took a long look at their hollow faces. "I don't know. Well, we don't know Kaylee." My mom takes a glance at my and back to me. "We will just take things day by day. And see how this all turn out."

"Whelp that's enough excitement for one day don't ya think?" Mrs. Gregor jumped off of a wooden stool and clapped her thin, freckled hands. "Off to bed you two. Now hop those booty's up those stairs.

Off we went to dream land. Only to face another dreadful day of school.

*************************************

How did you all like it?! Took me a while longer typing this up for you all. Two days actually! I couldn't upload yesterday ( snow day) because it was getting super late. That and I didn't want to split this chapter in half. Well tell me what you think! I have some brilliant new ideas for upcoming chapters. Hugs

~Theresa