Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

What did Lisa mean that we were so cute?

I just went to Twitter to read some stuff. Just then, I saw Lisa's tweet.

There's a picture and she said "My baby sisters are so cute 👶🏻💓". I clicked on the picture and saw Liane and I.

She took the photo while we were sleeping. Ohh that's what she meant when she said that we were so cute.

I tapped the reply button.

"@LisaCim ohh that's what u meant. Hahaha." I replied.

I decided to also tweet.

"Hey guys. If you don't mind, please include our little sister Liane in your prayers for her fast recovery. Thx 💓" I tweeted.

I got lots of notifications after. Many retweeted and replied that they will pray for Liane.

Gosh I really love the CimFam.

Just then, I felt Liane move. I looked at her and she's breathing heavily and sweating.

I think she's having a nightmare again. I sat down beside her then gently shook her shoulder.

"Liane.. Sweetie.. Wake up.." I said softly.

Liane woke up, still breathing heavily. I hugged her to make her feel that she's safe.

She hugged me back then buried her face on my chest. I started stroking her hair to make her breathing go back to normal.

Liane started breathing normally. That's good. I looked at the clock to see what time it is.

It's almost 12. Liane needs to eat breakfast cause I think she needs to drink some medicine or something.

"Liane, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

Liane just shrugged her shoulders. I opened the drawer and saw a menu and the number.

"Here sweetie, choose what you want." I said, handing Liane the menu.

She slowly got it. Her arms are kind of shaking. I think her cuts hurt.

"Are you okay Liane?" I asked.

She slowly shook her head. Tears are forming in her eyes.

I carefully took the menu from her. The tears that were forming in her eyes started streaming. Dang it this is my fault.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." I said, rubbing her back.

"I'll call the nurse." I said then pressed the nurse button beside her bed.

A couple of seconds later, a nurse walked in. Her face is kind of familiar, I think she's Liane's nurse.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Her arms just started shaking. I think her cuts hurt." I said.

Liane won't stop crying. Wow I'm so worried. I really want Lisa here.

"What did she do before her arms started shaking?" She asked while unwrapping the bandages around Liane's arms.

"She was getting the menu I was handing her but it started before she got it."

"And before that, she hugged me because she had a nightmare." I said.