|Twelve|

"Things change rearrange
And so do I
It ain't always for the better
Dawg I cant lie."

A Month Later

Miyana

"Im here!" I walked in to Deena's backyard being greeted by Tay, Tone, Khalani, Ant even all the kids. We decided that after Tay had her baby that we would have a small get together so we all could really catch up.

"Hey Yana! Come hold your niece real quick so I can help Tone." I grabbed Izzy from Tay and smiled at her. Her name is Izabella. We call her Izzy or Wiggles cause this girl loves to move.

"The queen has arrived!" I turned my attention to Deena who was coming outside holding a container of food and behind her came Janae who was holding Egypt. They were all dressed in white and they looked great together. I was lowkey fangirling.

"Im here goddess! I see you cut your hair!" I ran my fingers through Deena's short hair.

"You like it? I figured my hair needed a fresh start after everything happened

"You like it? I figured my hair needed a fresh start after everything happened." I smiled and nodded at Deena. Soon enough Izzy started to wiggle, making Egypt smile a toothless grin.

"Get comfortable. Everything is just about finish." Janae started as she handed over Egypt to Deena. She pecked Deena's lips and headed back into the house.

"Well someone is blushing profusely." I chuckled lightly at Deena's face.

"You dont understand I love that woman so much." We decided to sit down in the closest chairs. "She just makes go ugh half the time. She surprises me everyday with the little things. I feel like a queen! She treats the kids as if they were her own and thats only the half Yana." I looked at Deena as she starred off into the open scenery.

"Awe. Thats so cute to hear you say, but lets get to the point...Do you not miss August?" She looked at me with a soft expression.

"Being honest? I do miss him. Its just after so many tries with someone you can only take so much and that did it with me. I miss his company and his warmth, his sex game! Oh god! Mmm...I miss it but thats then and as of now I found someone who does all those things and more." I nodded. She was honest and that she always is. I still feel like deep down its killing her just a little more than she makes it seem.

"Babe! Can I get some help?" Smoke yelled over to me. Tay came over and took Izzy. "Go ahead sweetie." She said as I raised up from the chair I was in and she took it starting up another conversation with Deena.

"Whats up honey?" I asked as I walked over to the grill where smoke was standing.

"I invited August over." He said looking at the steaks on the grill that he was spreading sauce on.

"What!?" I semi-yelled. This nigga must be out of his goddamn mind.

"I know Im out of mind but I think we all need to talk. Not just us but August as well. The man has been texting me all month long about how sorry he is and that he wants Deena back also he wants to see his son." I stood there biting my lip.

"You understand Deena will lose her fucking mind out here. Shes been waiting to drill a hole in that dude." Smoke flipped the steaks shaking his head.

"She wont do it around the kids, dont worry she'll be good. Janae already knows so thats handled." I mentally rolled my eyes knowing this nigga had nothing but tricks up his sleeve. "Speaking of him, he's here."

August

"I dont think I can do this." I say clutching Nicki's hand.

"Yes you can. Just remain calm. Everything will be fine." She cooed. We stood at the front door of the house that use to belong to me and my queen. I rung the doorbell and waited for an answer.

"Whats up? Come in. Everyone is in the back." Janae said as she opened the door for us to enter. I knew as much as she did that the hatred between us was thick but today we had to cut it.

"Thank you. Your home is lovely." Nicki said admiring the newly decorated house. Compared to how Deena and I decorated it before, they really had a eye for decor. It looked really good.

"Leave it to Deena. I just paid for whatever her heart desired. All I asked for was a space for myself for whenever we get into it or I want to play the game so I don't wake her." I mentally applauded her for that idea. That was smart. I was a little inconsiderate to Deena and her flow of things.

"Babe, Im gonna go-" Deena appeared infront of us holding Egypt in her arms. She looked way more beautiful with her hair cut. It fit her face and her figure. Her glow seemed to be brighter than the sun but it slowly faded as she saw Nicki and I standing near Janae.

"Well nobody told me we had unexpected guest! Welcome Nicki and its nice to see you August. Everyone is out back so please enjoy yourself! All of the food is out there and please don't hesitate to throw a song request at Ant who's being the DJ. Im gonna go change his diaper and we shall be right out." Deena ended her statement with a dazzling smile but I knew that smile ment 'Im fucking someone up later' She just had no choice but to be nice.

-----------------------------😁

Quick Update 💁🏼
Ill Update More Often But Ya Girl Birthday Coming Up Shawties 🌈

Vote💕
Comment💕
Read💕
Share💕

-Bree 🈯️👑