|Seven|

Miyana

I pulled up to my new place and took in my surroundings. After everything with Smoke and the drugs. I wanted to start fresh so I brough a new house, furnished it and had it painted. Deena watched over it since she was also watching over Tay and Tone's new place. I climbed out of my car and took a deep breath before walking inside.

I unlocked the door and kicked my shoes off by the door before closing it. "SURPRISE!" I dropped my keys and purse looking up at Smoke and the twins. I smiled running to pick up the twins and hugged them kissing their faces.

"Oh my gosh I missed all of you so much. Im so sorry for what I had done and hope you can forgive me even if you understand or not." I said not only to the twins but to Smoke. The twins smiled and Smoke exhaled deeply before giving me a small smile.

"Come here baby girl. You know I forgive you." I melted at the sound of him calling me baby girl. If the kids weren't around things would be going down.

"You know I like that name daddy." I said before putting the kids down and hugging him tightly. Inhaling his scent sent messages to the wrong part of my body. It made me realize how long it had been since I had any.

He kissed my lips causing a noise of disgust from the children. "Dont call me that. Its been awhile since Ive had any and the kids are here." Smoke said as he looked pass me at the kids. "But not for long because they are going to Deena's house. Her and Aug said theyd watch them."

As soon as he mentioned Deena and Aug I remembered I told her Id call when I got home. I pulled at my phone and instantly called her and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello...." Deena's voice was barely audible.

"Deena you okay sweetpea?" I asked hearing her cough and sniff.

"Yes, Im fine honey. Just cleaning the house a bit. Getting ready for the kids to come over." She said making her voice more clear, but as her friend I knew something was wrong and she could deny it all day but Id let her tell me whenever.

"Okay boo. Just call me when you want me to bring them and...Please let me know if you need anything. I mean ANYTHING at all." I said stressing the word 'anything' because I wanted her to let me know what was really going on.

"Okay...Thanks Yana. Ill call you when Im ready. I gotta go okay? Love you."

"Love you too boo." I hung up the phone and frowned a little.

"Whats wrong baby?" Smoke asked. I looked up at him and sighed.

"Something is wrong with Deena."

"She didn't tell you?" He asked with confusion because he knows she tells me everything.

"Nope, she said she was fine but I never believe that shit from her." He nodded before checking his phone.

"Shit I got four missed calls from Tone and seven from August." I laughed a little. They probably wanted to play ball.

"Wanna play ball?" I asked picking up the twins and making my way to the living room couch to sit.

"No...Aug and Deena got into it. She wants a divorce from him." He said sadly. My mouth dropped open and I felt a pit in my stomach.

Its just so crazy. I wonder what he did so bad for her to want a divorce. Its hard to imagine the most likely voted to be married or together in the future, prom king and queen, and both very successful with their ups and downs would actually get a divorce. I guess Deena had her breaking point and nature ran its course. She finished with him and will continue to do her thing with our without him. Its just so sad and hard to wrap my head around. Maybe he was lying or maybe his contacts blurry...Never mind what am I kidding, he's telling the truth.

--------------------------------❣

Vote💕
Comment💕
Share💕
Read💕

-Bree👑