|Five|

Malaysia (Tay)

I walked outside and stood on the patio looking around for Tone who I couldn't find for shit. You cant play hide and seek with a pregnant woman. It gets tiring. I walked back inside and sat on the nearest chair getting comfortable rubbing my belly.

I looked down at my right breast where my phone was sitting to feel the vibration and Deena's face popped up on the screen. I laugh at her photo every time because it was from her birthday when I put a cupcake all over her face. I accepted the call and put her on speaker.

"Sistah dear!" Her voice rang through the phone. I smiled.

"Sistah, You been on my mind." I sang back to her causing her to laugh.

"What is my pregnant sister doing?" I raised my eyebrow as I saw Tone walk in out the the corner of my eye with our son. Ill deal with him later.

"Relaxing, trying to finish picking out furniture for the house near you. Have you been there lately?" I heard some fussing and something break.

"AUGUST I WILL BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS IF YOU EVER SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN. NO BITCH CAN REPLACE ME. FUCK OUT OF HERE." I looked up to see Tone starring at me so I took Deena off of speaking and put my ear to the receiver and she was still yelling but this time you can hear August.

"Baby, Thats not what I was saying calm down." I heard a loud smack that made me jump a little.

"Move August. Thats bullshit." I heard three beeps signaling that the call ended and I looked at Tone.

"Uhm, Call your bro and find out whats going on please. Im gonna start dinner." Im got off the couch and made my way to the kitchen quickly.

Tone

"Oooookaay?" I questioned Tay before pulling my phone out of my pocket and saw a text from Aug.

Bro Aug 💪🏽: Aye, I needa holla at you about something. Call me when you get away from Tay.

I looked up at Tay who was paying attention to our son and cooking. I took that as my cue to exit into a space where she wouldn't bother me till I figure out whats going on.

I hit the call button beside August contact and headphone in waiting for him to answer.

"DEENA CUT THAT SHIT OUT." August yelled as soon as he answered the phone. I hear something slam which Im assuming is a door.

"Yo, Whats going on?" I asked afraid of the answer. If Deena going off like that, that isn't pregnancy hormones August done fucked up. I learned the hard way not to cross Deena.

"Im cheating on Deena" I let out a deep breath, shaking my head.

"With who man? Why would you cheat on her? D.E.E.N.A The crazy bitch from the east. I dont mean to call her a bitch but shes fucking crazy and If she just cut my arm off for what happen between Tay and I, what makes you think she wont take your life or maybe worse?"

"I know. It was only over the tour mane. Its Nicki Minaj. I mean she was just something to fuck. It wasn't nothing serious but Deena got a hold of my phone and saw me telling Nicki how Id leave Deena for her and how I wasn't in love with Deena like I use to be. All that bullshit and she fucking flipped."

I shook my head again. "Man this is Deena we talking about and you going for a "bad bitch" and not your wife. I actually believe what you told Nicki is true. No man would just ever come out and say that to another woman if they didn't mean it even by if it was a little."

He sighed and I heard something smash and a car alarm go off. "DEENA TAKE YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE." August yelled once again. Deena is really losing it and this time no one is there to hold her back other than the baby.

"FUCK YOU AUGUST! F-U-C-K YOU! I WANT-" It went a mute for a few seconds then I heard Deena again. "IM SO TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! YOU LIE TO ME AND ABOUT A BITCH THATS PROBABLY FUCKED EVERY NIGGA APART OF YMCMB. IM DONE. THIS IS MY HOUSE, MY SHIT! GET YOUR SHIT OUT AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OR YOUR CAR WONT BE THE ONLY SHIT DAMAGED." I heard August groan.

"Aye! You good? What did she say, I heard most of it." 

He coughed before he answered "....She wants a divorce."

------------------------------------

No Offense To My Nicki Lovers Cause I Love Her Too, But It Had To Happen. 🙄

So Tell Me How You Are Feeling And Ill Update You Later! 💕

Comment💕 (Atleast 10 Comments And Ill Update Chapter Six)
Vote💕
Share💕

-Bree