|Eight|

"If I knew I was wastin' my time
Would end up wastin' my time
With all these shoulda coulda wouldas
I'm in her ear one time
Tryna tell her how I ride
She heard it all
I know she heard it all
Girl I can change your life
But you heard it all
But you heard it all"

Deena

Dont cough Deena, Dont cough or you'll freak out.

I coughed anyway, coughing up blood into the toilet, I rubbed my belly as tears slipped down my face. "This cant be happening." I mentally hit myself for doing the shit I did, but I was calm enough to not stress the baby. It cant be.

"Hello?! Anyone here?" I climbed off the floor flushing the toilet and walked to my closet grabbing my baseball bat, because that voice was the voice of a random woman.

I walked towards the living room where I saw her as she stood in one spot taking in the situation, I went for a head strike but she turned dodging my hit.

"WOAH! I didnt know you were still here Deena." I sighed as I starred at my coworker Janae.

"Sorry Jae, Its been a long day

"Sorry Jae, Its been a long day." She grabbed my bat out of my hand finding a spot on my couch that was the only clean thing in the house.. Well other than my bedroom.

"Whats going on? You look like someone was murdered." I slightly giggled as she chuckled at her own statement.

"No, August was cheating again." Her eyes widen.

"With Nicki Minaj?" I looked at her turning my head sideways. "Its on Instagram." She said once more reading the question in my mind.

"Yeah, With that thing. Would you like something to drink?" I sighed making my way over to the kitchen.

"Yes, A water is fine." I opened the fridge, grabbing her a water and one for myself. I tossed it to her before finding a place on the couch.

"So what brings you over?" I asked Janae who had her feet on my lap.

"I saw what happened on Instagram and I figured a pregnant woman such as yourself would need some comfort." I smiled, shes so considered.

"Well, Im fine. I was just gonna head off to bed." She looked at me then at her watch.

"At 3pm? You sure you dont need help?" I gave up, I knew she wanted to help.

"Fine, You can help." I moved her feet standing up to get some cleaning supplies and protective wear.

"Oh hell no, sit down! You arent helping me clean. We got this." She put her phone to her ear telling someone that it was clear. I stood there confused as a few more of my coworkers walked in ready to clean.

"Oh no, You all don't have to do this." I said in shock, this was real and I couldn't believe they wanted to help.

"You do a lot for us so we figured why not help you out in your time of need." Janae said with a huge smile on her face. I groaned giving up.

I walked over to the couch finding my spot and put my feet up, laying back. "Okay, Everything is down here because this is the only place I did the most damage. Jae we can work on my bedroom later. I broke a few picture frames and its clothes I still need to get rid of." Everyone nodded and Janae patted my head softly.

"I got it, Take a nap Princess. You look exhausted." I smiled softly as I heard music started. I don't know when but as soon as it started I was out like a light.

Janae

Few Hours Later

I looked around at the once messy house that we cleaned. Everyone else had left leaving me with a few small things but it was cool I could handle it.

"It looks nice in here. Thank you." I turned around facing a half awaken Deena.

"Its no problem. How'd you sleep Princess?" I sat on the coffee table across from the couch so we were face to face. I watch her yawn and stretch before she answered.

"Good, I needed that. How long was I sleep?"

"Its about 6:30pm..about 3 in a half hours." She nodded rubbing her belly.

"Hows the baby?" I asked with a little concern. She didn't realize that she didn't completely flush the toilet and when I had to pee I saw blood, I figured either she coughed it up or it came out the other way.

"We doing okay. Hopefully this remains a we." She looked at me and I could see the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Hey, don't cry because there will be a we regardless. He isn't going anywhere."  I took my thumb and softly wiped away the one tear that rolled down her cheek. She looked at me once more before embracing me.

"Thank you so much, I dont know what Id do without you. At work or outside of work." She giggled causing my heart to skip. This woman drives me insane sometimes.

"Its really no problem..so would you like to get your bedroom done?" She nodded and I took that as my cue to pick her up Bridal style and carry her upstairs.

"Woah! I can walk sir!" I smiled. She's always found a way to call me sir like I don't have a vagina like she does, but I guess that just her respect for my wishes which comes along with being a stud.

"Well ma'am, Ive decided to carry to your room. Stop complaining." She crossed her arms and pouted. I almost broke when she did it because of how cute she looked but I held it together. "Im not falling for that face Deena." I put her down in front of her bedroom door.

"You still put me down woman." I shook my head smiling.

"I know, you want me to pick you back up?" Before she could answer I picked her back up carrying her into her bedroom.

"MY GOODNESS PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled while laughing.

This woman doesn't even know the half of how I feel and what Id do for her.

---------------------------------😍

Comment💕
Vote💕
Read💕
Share💕

-Bree👑