|Three|

August

After getting off of facetime with Deena and replying to her text I relaxed on the couch watching tv.

"You done?" I heard a small voice say. I turned my head towards the hall where the voice was coming from.

"Yeah, Bring your ass in here." I smiled as Onikia entered the room and sat next to me on the couch.

"You were taking forever. I thought you had forgot about me." I shook my head no.

"Nah. I ain't forget. I just gotta take care of business at home." She nodded before straddling my lap and pecking my lips softly.

"Why you keep playing with her? Just tell her you aren't happy anymore." I sighed. I knew she was gonna bring that up.

"Its not that easy, Shes my wife, my bestfriend, Shes had my back through everything, been there since the DOT. I cant just do that to a beautiful, magnificent, strong and crazy as hell woman." I explained to her.

"Well it must be a little easy if you were able to have sex with me, and not just once but five times back to back." I chuckled at the thought of when we first met.

"I still felt bad after I did it Nicki. That woman is my life and I know damn well I shouldn't be doing this. I did something similar to this had got the girl beat up and now she locked up. Deena could of been locked up a long time ago, but I love that woman, just as much as I love you and your company but this is wrong."

"You sure its so wrong? What so wrong with this?" She started slowly kissing my neck and I stopped her.

"Everything is wrong with this. I got a wife and two kids. What we did a few nights ago was amazing but you don't compare to Dee." I watched Nicki's face change into a pout.

"Fine. Come to bed when you get it together." She got up and went back down the hall to the bedroom and I laid my head back on the couch.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into and why is it I barely believe half the shit I just said. Fuck it.

I got up from the couch, turning off the tv and made my way to bedroom giving Nicki the answer she was looking for. I may have been lying to her, but shes something to while its nothing to do. So since the dick is what she asking for, thats all she'll get. No feelings over here babeh.

Kinda Short...Just An Insight.

Vote💕
Comment💕
Share💕

-Bree