"Where's the damn key I gave you?"

I push past him. "Nice to see you too. Did you get anymore milk?"

"Louis wai-"

Oh. Sitting on the couch in only his boxers is Aaron, his hair a mess also. I gulp.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

Aaron coughs. "No, no of course not."

I laugh. Will leans against the door frame. "Stop bothering the guest Louis."

"He might be your boyfriend but he's still my friend. Don't forget that little brother."

"And who said he was my boyfriend?" Will follows me into the kitchen.

"Let's see, why don't we point out the obvious reasons, your hair is a mess as well as his, each of you are barely in clothes," I move closer to him, pinching his lip. "There's a bruise here." I tilt his neck. "One, two, three love bites on your neck and one on your hip." I poke the one on his hip and push him away in the same place.

"Alright alright." Aaron appears, laughing. This time he's in familiar sweatpants.

"Oh so you're to the clothes sharing stage?" Will puts me in a headlock to shut me up.

"Jealous?" Will taunts. I elbow his hip. He lets go of me.

I open the fridge, the cold air sending a shiver down my spine. "I'm in the mood for cereal. Aha-" I pull out a carton of milk.

"Don't inhale all of my food Louis. You can have one bowl."

I frown. "We'll just see."

Will pulls on the jacket I'm wearing. "This doesn't seem familiar."

I had worn Harry's jacket to work today, the scent being comforting. The jacket is warm too.

Will spins me around. "Actually I do recognize this jacket. But on a different fella. What was his name again? Harold? Barry? Aaron a little help please?"

Aaron grins. "Not sure it rings a bell."

They both laugh at the joke.

"It seems as if someone else is in the sharing clothes stage too eh?"

"Lay off," I gripe. I really don't want to talk about my "straight boyfriend" right now. 

I pout and pour an extra amount of cereal just to tick Will off. 

"Definitely The Walking Dead. No doubt about it."

Aaron whines. "I want to see Pretty Little Liars."

Will and I both stare at him in disgust. He folds his arms. "Stare all you want. I'm comfortable in my sexuality."

I laugh. "Putting a bad name to gays everywhere."

He throws a handful of popcorn at me.

After arguing for the next decade Aaron finally gives in to my choice.

Will is clicking buttons on the remote when the doorbell rings.

"Who's that?" No one we know rings the doorbell.

"Oh yeah. I invited Harry to come watch the series with us."

My brain lags. "You what?" 

The doorbell rings again. Will stands up. "I'm going to go let him in."

"No!" I jump out of my seat and hurry to take the jacket off. I can imagine the conversation now. 'Yeah I wore your jacket today but I know you're in a weird place and I don't want to push you and get too... attached. Yet, here I am. Funny how the universe works, right?'

I hurry into the kitchen and throw off the jacket.

My breath is taken away as Harry walks in behind Will. He's wearing a plain black t shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. He's stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

Harry smiles at Aaron and shakes Will's outstretched hand. "So what are we watching?"

Will looks around. I come out from the kitchen, cool and composed Louis and certainly not infatuated and adoring Louis. "Louis chose The Walking Dead."

Harry looks around. "Louis?" 

He finds me. He always seems to. 

He smiles wildly. "Hello Lou."

~~ Author's Note ~~

So what do you think ;) Comment your twitter usernames below and I'll follow you!! Don't forget to vote! It's a simple click!