Chapter 4 : Mr. Fluffy is a Good Dog.

Start from the beginning

She laughed, and wondered how could she live without this piece of crap.

"We need the best of the dinners any Kingdom has ever had." The King of Larcbost ordered the chefs, "It should all be organised. Anything out of place, and you'll see yourself out of this palace."

All Prince Sebastian could do was roll his eyes as he saw all the arrangements going on, sitting by the side of his father. He had no idea why this Princess Adela freaking famous Ashburnum was so important to everyone.

He looked over at the large clock in the room, and it was almost time. He huffed out a breath, and moved his hands through his hair.

"Nervous, my son?" The King raised his eyebrows at the Prince. Sebastian resisted the urge to snort.

Very much.

It was just a second later that the doors to the Royal Hall burst open, and there they saw the sight of a running Princess Adela, Sebastian's dog Mr. Fluffy on her heels. The Princess was constantly shouting "Take it away!" and Sebastian didn't even know when he'd started laughing as the Princess stopped dead in her tracks and Mr. Fluffy moved around her and jumped into Sebastian's arms.

Sebastian was still trying to control his laughter, as he stroked through Mr. Fluffy's fur, and he nuzzled into the Prince. When the Prince at last looked up, there stood a Princess glaring at him in such a deadly way that he immediately stopped.

"Your Majesty." The Princess bowed down to the King, "I apologize for this sudden outburst. This stupid dog followed me through the halls, I don't know how such things can get into this great Palace."

The King smirked and looked over at Sebastian. Now he was quite offended.

"Hey, his name is Mr. Fluffy, and he is a great dog. He certainly loved you a lot, which is why he followed you through the halls." The Prince frowned, and then added, "Your Highness."

"His beautiful name just explains how great a dog he is." The Princess patted her hands on her long, brown dress like there was dirt on it. Her hair was down today, the golden curls coming down till her waist.

"What a perfect match it is." The King clapped his hands, "You two can have sarcastic battles together for the rest of your lives."

The Prince scowled and let Mr. Fluffy down, as he ran out of the doors, passing around Princess Adela who flinched away from him. She pouted at the dog and then at Sebastian.

"Indeed, Your Majesty." The Princess smiled at the King.

"Prince Sebastian. Go take her to walk in the gardens of our Palace." The King ordered, and Prince Sebastian was so frustrated he... he just... ugh.

"As you wish, Your Majesty." He said plainly and went forward towards the Princess.

"So we meet again, Princess Adela." The prince said, as he offered his arm to the Princess and she took it without hesitation. When they were out of the doors, she said.

"How is your foot, Your Highness?" She smirked up at him, and he raised his eyebrows.

"You are one weird thing, Princess." Sebastian frowned, "What kind of a plan was stomping on my foot supposed to be?"