Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~

Start from the beginning

and i was cool with that! after my encounter with Liam...well lets just say i dont really care for those boys anymore.......LIAM ALMOST RIPPED MY THROAT OUT!

i wonder if Liam is alive?

"wait i thought Liam was dead?"

Nolan shook his head "he exiled but went back to where he was. his mind was wiped out of what happened that day."

i sighed. welp...i guess i gotta see the bloke that almost ripped my fucking throat out!

"stay with me tonight?" i asked maybe sounding too desperate but Nolan didnt seem to mind. infact he just grinned "deffently. besides....Nick said we might be......mates"

my heart skipped a beat. "mates?"

"meaning your my mate." and there goes my heart.

jumping out of my chest doing a happy and werid odd dance.

my favoirte word is odd! NO JUDGING!

 "oookkk........this day just keeps getting werider..." i muttered and Nolan just chuckled pulling me into his arms.

*few hours later. they are getting ready for the concert. the girls' outfits for the concert will be in comment!*

"i feel like a slut!" i yelled out to Libby who just laughed and came in with Nolan and Nick following.

i was wearing a gothic top, a white miniskirt and black chained ankle boots. i also had on a goth necklace and such......i looked like a slut!

i saw Libby wearing almost more sluttier clothes than me....and we both had on leather jackets. her's was blue,mine was black. our hair was similar and our makeup different-hers blue,mine black but same lip stick.

"no you dont!" Libby said defensivily. i looked at myself in the mirror and turned around to see Nolan and Nick in black clothes.

"why arnt we wearing 1D merch?" i asked my best friend who was fixing her hair in the mirror. ugh....

"i wanna stick out! if Harry sees me he might like me!"

and suck out your blood i wanted to say but kept my mouth shut.

i looked over at Nolan and Nick who looked uneasy. i feel yah!

we all walked out of the building dressed up like gansters and skanks that looks like we just came out of a flipping stripper joint! me and Libby recieved whistles from drunk dudes and Nolan looked like he wanted to explode. i went over to him and grabbed his hand squeezing it tightly.

"you ok Nol?" i asked him and he looked over at me and i could tell in his eyes that he wanted to kill the guys that were whistling at me. his eyes were red...thats how i knew!

i sighed "its fine Nol." i muttered and Nick flashed next to me.

"jesus dude stop doing that!" i squeaked which made everybody in our tiny group chuckle.

"hes being protective. i told you mate shes your mate."

yeah cuz that made totally since Nick!

"dont sarcasm me in your mind chick!" Nick said glaring at me. wait...HE READ MY MIND!?

"yes i read your mind." i groaned.

potatos.......he looked at me strangely.

i just grinned at him and Libby squealed. along with about a million other girls. ugh....

*Nolan's POV-FINALLY!*

could what Nick said true? is Cassandra my mate? is that why ive felt like we've been together for years and not days?