Chapter 3~ what the heck is going on!? 1st kiss~

Începe de la început

what. the. heck. is. going. ON!?

firstly....WE NEVER MET UNTIL YESTURDAY!

lastely(secondly)......were acting like a bloody couple!

this is soooo....werid but yet awesome.

i dont mind the feeling of being in his arms....it feels....nice......i feel protected.....

"what you thinking bout?"

"just how safe i feel with you" he smiled and kissed my temple "im glad you feel comfortable with me"

suddenly a knock was being heard and i just about jumped outta my skin. Nolan chuckled and got out of my bed leaving me freezing. i slowly got up and grabbed some clothes and going into the bathroom, taking a quick shower(making sure the bathroom door was bloody locked) and changed quickly. i did my hair an makeup and slipped on my boots.

i walked out to see Nolan and Nick in a heated convo. something about mate?

Nolan stopped mid sentence seeing me and his mouth dropped. i blushed and sat down next to him. Nick's jaw also dropped.

"where the hell did you get those clothes!?" Nick asked shocked.

"i have a whole wardrobe you know." i added sarascially.

he rolled his eyes which looked werid cuz his fangs were out and his eyes were slightly red.......

the faq? Nolan sent me a message "he wants blood" through his eyes and i mentally got the message.

well this is bad.....

another knock on my door startled me. "the bleep sheep!" i got up and walked over to the door well aware of the odd stares from the boys. i opened my door.......and there stood Libby........

"LIBBY?! THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE!?" i yelled when i saw her taking in my clothes. she was holding a suitecase and....a one direction bag?

"why you holding a one direction bag?" i asked my best friend letting her in and closing it behind her.

"cuz im here mostly cuz i wanted to meet Nolan in person....plus i wanted to be where 1D lives...and secondly...WERE GOING TO THERE CONCERT!"

my heart dropped.

"WHAT!?" i yelled and Nolan popped up in the sheer of lightening along with Nick.

"dude! stop doing that!" i yelled hitting Nolan's stomach...again injuring my hand in the process...my hand will be deffently broken by this week!

he just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.....protectivly?

"why arnt you excited!?" Libby asked frowning.

"nothing....just....nothing...." i muttered and looked up to Nolan for help.

"she ran into them and they turned out to be jerks" Nolan said saving my ass. i kissed his cheek and blushed realizing what i just did.

"wait...WHO'S THE HOTTIE!?" Libby yelled pointing to Nick who looked oddly annoyed.

"oh yeah Libby this is Nick...one of.....Nolan's friends. Nick this is my best friend Libby...the more insane part of me..." i muttered and they quickly talked like they've known eachother for years.

well that was easy....Nolan suddenly pulled me away from the 2 people and started talking to me in a hushed tone.

"i will go with you to the concert. im not letting you go alone. epsically cuz its a one direction concert and i dont know what they will be capeable of." Nolan said protectilvly. he had that urgerncy in his voice letting me know now matter what i say he will never say i can go alone with Libby...