TWENTY-SIX

tomholland2013: Tonight I did something insane; I asked my best friend of two years to marry me

tomholland2013: Tonight I did something insane; I asked my best friend of two years to marry me. And she did something even more insane; she said yes!

tagged: missjaymieharper

ninajharper: ITS ABOUT TIME LOVE YOU GUYS tomholland2013

marvel: We've been waiting for this day for a long time. Congratulations kids :)

hazosterfield: Thanks for letting me share the day and this experience with you two. Can't wait to see what happens next!

lukeharper: I know I'll always be number one in your heart Tom but congrats she's really special :)

zendaya: I HATE THAT IM SO FAR AWAY BECAUSE I WANT TO HUG BOTH OF YOU IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Hurry up and come visit again!

missjaymieharper: Thanks for all your lovely comments. I've truly won at life and for that I am oh so grateful ❤️😘

----------

@MissJaymieHarper: What a day! I turned 23 and got engaged to the best person in the world. It's really times like this where I'm grateful for everything that you guys have allowed me to do. I wouldn't be here without you guys and your constant support and love.

@MissJaymieHarper: Oh no! This means I'm an actual big kid/adult now!

-----------

This chapter is so thrown together messily but oh well. JAYMIE AND TOM ARE ENGAGED FINALLY! I can't wait to write the rest of their journey, which means the end of this story is coming near :( but let's make the most of it guys!