NINETEEN

(this is going to be a time jump because there aren't any pics of the 100 season 4 yet 🙄 so stay with me here guys)

TWITTER

@MissJaymieHarper: Just got done filming the final episode of The 100 season 4! Can't wait for you guys to see it 😁 But now it's time to rest :)

@username: YAYAYAY

@username: YALL BETTER BE HAPPY THIS SEASON I STG OR IM TAKING OVER

@NinaJHarper: I. am. exhausted. idk about you sis 😴 @MissJaymieHarper

@MissJaymieHarper: I could sleep for at least 20 years @NinaJHarper

@LukeOHarper: Wimps @NinaJHarper @MissJaymieHarper

@NinaJHarper: Not all of us got the opportunity to sleep for the whole plane ride @LukeOHarper

@LukeOHarper: I needed some beauty sleep, being Bellamy is tough @NinaJHarper

@TomHolland1996: ANSWER YOUR PHONE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU @MissJaymieHarper

@MissJaymieHarper: SLOW DOWN SPIDERBOY! I literally just got home and I'm sure my parents would like see me because I've been in America with a pesky Brit for a long time @TomHolland1996

@TomHolland1996: Okay then call me when you get a chance and tell them I said hi 😁 @MissJaymieHarper

@MissJaymieHarper: Alright will do xx @TomHolland1996

----------

JAYMIE 💕 WOULD LIKE TO FACETIME

"Hi babe!"

"Hey! I thought FaceTime would be easier because I'm putting these clothes up while talking to you and then I'm hibernating as long as physically possible."

"That's fine, I like seeing your face..."

"Your face isn't bad either Holland... What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I have a question for you. And I want your honest opinion. You won't hurt my feelings because I get you're busy with different projects and so am I and-"

"Tom! Spit it out for Gods sake!"

"I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me. We could find a place here in London or we could find one out there in Australia or someplace else. All I know right now is that I want to be around you every single possible moment and I love you so this seemed like the logical solution."

"Absolutely! Don't ever be nervous to ask me something like that! It's about time we take another step in our relationship."

"London has always been a favorite of mine, let's live over there."

"I have a family member that can help us find a place, I'll call her and get something worked out here."

"Well I guess I don't have to fully unpack anymore which is fine by me. Mum and dad will probably be happy to have one less child to feed on the weekends... The hardest one to get rid of will be Luke he eats everything!"

"We'll have to get an extra room then for when he tries to come to us."

"I can tell you're tired Jay, go ahead and go to sleep. We can talk this out some more later..."

"You're the best Tom. I love you lots, I'll call you probably tomorrow gosh dangit I hate changing time zones all the time, I never have any time to talk to you..."

"It's fine don't beat yourself up about it Jaymie, sweet dreams love."

"Bye Tommy... Love you."

FACETIME ENDED

----------
it's so late and I'm so tired but I owe to you guys for sticking with me :)