TWENTY-ONE

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH JAYMIE HARPER AND TOM HOLLAND?

Jaymie Harper has been spotted in London with beau Tom Holland nowhere to be found. Anyone who knows 100% about Jaymie and Tom knows that they're never seen apart when not working together. Tom is back in America finishing up on his latest project Spider-Man: Homecoming set to come out in the summer of 2017.

Could she be moving on from her old life and starting over in London where Tom lives? Yeah, queue the irony

Could she be moving on from her old life and starting over in London where Tom lives? Yeah, queue the irony. Our cameras captured her around the town visiting several home stores before stopping to eat with a few fans and due to restaurant policy our photographers had to leave.

Jaymie and Tom are no strangers to sharing their love for each other over social media but for the last few weeks the two have been MIA and only seen in the background alone by a few fan pictures.

Could this be the end of everyone's favorite Taymie? Young love never lasts. So it would only make sense with all of the other break ups that have been occurring that Jaymie and Tom have realized that not even pretty faces like theirs are safe from normal people struggles and unhappiness. Regardless, best of luck to Tom and Jaymie on their futures.

POSTED BY TMZ