TWENTY-TWO

TWITTER

@MissJaymieHarper: I'm so disgusted but I need to address some things and get them off my chest...

@MissJaymieHarper: The ONLY downside to doing what I do is having people exploiting and lying about the ones I love...

@MissJaymieHarper: @TMZ It's embarrassing that you call yourselves writers/journalists and especially "photographers" I've probably written better things at primary school age... If even that old!

@MissJaymieHarper: Tom and I are not broken up! The lovely chaps at TMZ ruined the moment and milestone but we're moving in together. We've been together for awhile and love each other a lot.

@MissJaymieHarper: Sorry for being AWOL recently but moving from Australia to London isn't exactly easy there's a lot to be done and it's all very tiring!

@MissJaymieHarper: So if you guys could be patient and understanding, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never once doubted you guys and vice versa.

@MissJaymieHarper: 2016 is winding down rapidly and making 2017 even more exciting, thanks for being on this journey with me!

----------

Sorry for these short and abrupt chapters, I've been busy with school :/ HOWEVER I HAVE OVERCOME MY WRITERS BLOCK! Thanks for all of your ideas! I'm getting around to outlining how this story is going to progress in my head.

- Ash