TWENTY-FOUR

SKYPE

INCOMING CALL FROM TOM

L: Tom! Hey dude what's up?

T: Hey, Jaymie told me your family was all together for the day. Are you guys free to talk about something really quick?

L: Sure, let me go to the family room real quick

N: Tom! Good to see you again!

J: Hey there honey, what's the matter?

T: Oh wow this just got really difficult...

W: Son, do I have to come all the way to England to smack you?

T: N-no sir! I really love Jaymie, I pretty much have from the first day I met her. Her birthday is in a few days which also means our second anniversary is here soon. I completely respect your family and I would never think to do this without asking you first. With your blessing, all of you, I want to ask Jaymie to marry me...

N: OH MY GOD!

T: Is that a good 'oh my god!' or a bad 'oh my god!'...

N: A GOOD OH MY GOD YOU DUMMY

J: OH OF COURSE HONEY!

L: Dude, what's been taking you so long? You make her happy so that's more than enough for me.

J: Wes, honey... He's waiting for your answer.

W: It'll be good to finally see you more as part of the family Tom. This will be the most nerve wracking question of your life but it'll have a beautiful turnout in the end. Good luck son.

N: I can't wait to see what you do, she's easy to please when she's in as much love as she is with you, don't sweat it.

L: Good luck bro, talk to you later.

T: Thank you guys so much, see you soon Harper family...