SIX

TUMBLR

POSTED BY wintersromanoff

WHY JAYMIE HARPER AND TOM HOLLAND ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AND DONT GET ENOUGH LOVE (RANT) (APPRECIATION POST)

So today my family and I decided to go on a trip to Tybee Island, which for those of you that don't know is a beach southeast of Atlanta on the coast of Georgia. Everything was cool; the view was beautiful, the sky was clear, the weather was perfect and everyone was happy. However, the day got better for me when two people familiar to me behind a screen chose the spot next to us to put down their stuff. Jaymie Harper and Tom Holland, on a day off from shooting, came down to Tybee Island and fate landed them literally right in front of me.

Me being my usual self was nervous out of my freaking mind because I admire them for both their talent and their relationship; every part of me wanted to go over and say hi with the possibility of getting them to talk with me some more and maybe even show them around. My slightly younger sister and twin brother picked up on what my stares and nervous movements meant and took matters into their own hands.

The two of them walked over to the spot where they were setting up their towels and immediately introduced themselves without an ounce of apprehension. Of course they played the "I'm a big fan of your work" card but it actually worked nonetheless. I sat back next to my mother watching amazed at their flawless conversation tactics with Jaymie and Tom when the couple glanced over at me and made a motion for me to come join them.

Every single part of my body felt like it was about to explode with nerves and anxiety but as soon as I heard their sweet and super adorable accents I was instantly calmed and as confident as my two siblings. A few minutes later my brother and sister made an excuse to leave and left me with them to keep the interaction going. I can honestly say how blown away I am at their personalities and their love for each other. Not once did I feel intimidated to be around them, in fact I felt like I had known them for years and was just catching up like old friends would do.

Eventually the conversation did have to come to an end and by that time I had completely forgotten what I had wanted from them to begin with. Without a second of hesitation in her mind Jaymie grabbed me and handed my phone to Tom as she got close for a picture. I've never felt more respected and welcomed in my life than in that moment. [The picture is down below however I cropped most of me out in this version because Jaymie looked too cute not to post].

The rest of the day I enjoyed my time with my family on the beach and even managed to snap this candid pic of Jaymie and Tom

There may be some of you out there that don't agree with what I say but this story is completely 100% honest and true

There may be some of you out there that don't agree with what I say but this story is completely 100% honest and true. Jaymie and Tom are one of the best, happiest, and in love couples I've seen around in a while (let alone in Hollywood!).