Tría

† Andromeda's POV †

What is wrong with this smirking idiot? Did he zone out? Did his brain shut down on him? Was he possessed by something?

So many unanswered questions...

But, when I seriously thought about it, I really wanted to ask him,"Like seriously dude, who do you think you are? The Greek God Adonis?"

Well... He sure looks like him though, I mean I'm pretty sure when the Gods were making him, they would have thought... Oh! It's this guy! Let's use all the resources in our disposal, (which is everything, by the way...) and spend lots and lots of time making him perfect! How fun!

Before I could say anything, Mr.Idiot ran a hand through his brown hair and closed his eyes. His eyes... They were a beautiful shade of jade green and his hair was brown with barely noticeable black tips.

Alexander's eyes

Alexander's eyes

I began taking in all his features. A sharp, straight nose, a chiselled jawline, high cheekbones and a body to die for...
My conclusion- This guy, whoever he is, is handsome as hell...

My thoughts were disrupted when he spoke, "You don't know me?"

Ugh! Come on. How am I supposed to know him? Was he that famous?

"Who are y-" Before I could finish my question, Bill burst into the library and started yelling my name.

His eyes landed on Mr.Idiot and he froze. Then, he started shouting as though he saw Cristiano Ronaldo,
"Oh my God! You are Alexander Williams!-"

Woah! Say what? He's Alexander Williams? This idiot? Alexander Williams?

"-I am a huge fan of yours-"

Fan? What is this, football?

"-Can I have your autograph or photograph or photograph with an autograph...? Or maybe a selfie? Yeah! Selfie!" Bill rambled on as he fumbled for his mobile.

"Dang it! I don't have my phone. 'A' can you give me yours? Pretty please, with lots of chocolate on top?" Bill asked me, batting his eyelashes. I slowly inched away from him.
Okay... That is weird.

I am, in no way, whatsoever, acquainted with him... Bill? Bill, who?

Before I could say anything, I heard squealing. Who let in the piglets? I thought to myself.

I turned around and whoop-de-doo, those piglets were Lily and Rose.

They were fanning themselves, swooning and looking at Alexan... I mean, Mr.Idiot.

For the love of Hades, he was just a CEO, and an arrogant one at that. It was not even One Direction or BTS! Gods! People nowadays!

 It was not even One Direction or BTS! Gods! People nowadays!