Dío

† Andromeda's POV †

"WOW!"

The building was huge and when I mean huge, it was so dang huge! I'm sure it must have atleast 50 floors!

We stepped inside the building and entered a luxurious lobby, complete with two receptions, a waiting room and a small... LIBRARY!

Yay! My heart hopped on that thought as my eyes became misty. I didn't even ponder over the fact that there was a library inside an office building.

"Woah! Look at all those beautiful women!" Tom and Bill spoke in unison.

"Woah! Look at all those handsome men!" Lily and Rose spoke in unison.

"Woah! Look at all those fantastic books!" I spoke on my own.

They snapped their heads towards me and Bill sighed while shaking his head, "Andra will be Andra..."

"Fine! Let Andra pig out in the library while we'll go and check the notice, okay?" Lily enquired.

"It shall be my pleasure". I announced giving a short, dramatic bow. Before they could say anything, I hopped and skipped towards the library.

 Before they could say anything, I hopped and skipped towards the library

The Library

There were so many books! It felt as though I am literally in paradise. I must have died and gone to book heaven. I was busy admiring the books when I bumped headlong into something hard.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as a pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist to prevent me from falling.

"I'm s-so sorry... I didn't s-see..." I mumbled out, slightly embarrassed.

"How is it possible that someone can't see me?" A deep, husky voice asked me. I immediately looked up to see a pair of brilliant green eyes boring into mine. But I didn't look down...

"What in the name of Elysium do you mean?" I asked, slightly affronted at the arrogant tone he used to talk to me.